III. Toys For The Big Boys

𝗠 🅦 𝗪

C A T A L O G U E

PUBLISHED ON: Jan. 28, 2018 - May 24, 2018

STATUS: [COMPLETE]

NO. OF CHAPTERS: There are forty-seven (47) chapters, including the Prologue & Epilogue. There is also one (1) special chapter.

RATING: Rated-R

NOTE: This story splits into two. The first half is from the perspective of the first main character, and then the next half is from the perspective of the other main character. Some might not be into that, so I'm giving you all a heads-up.

GENRE: Romance, Action, and Mafia (is mafia even a genre? lol)

DESCRIPTION: Here is a brutally honest description of the book:

TFTBB is about a CEO, Romeo Valentino, who has OCD or Obsessive-compulsive disorder, which revolves around him hating dirty things. While the other character named, Julien Choi, is a tattooed-covered man who works at a club. Basically, they'll meet, and then things start getting complicated and twisted.

It's my modern take on Romeo and Juliet, and you'll see why when you read the book.

Now for the brutally honest part...I admit that when I wrote this book five years ago, I took OCD on its surface level, which means I wasn't able to fully grasp what the disorder was about when I first wrote the book. I think I just researched it on the net and then went with that, which irks me now because I should have done more.

After writing this book, I read a book named OCDaniel (It's a beautiful book. I highly recommend it). Through that, I saw how deep this disorder really goes, and so I greatly apologize to those who found my lack of research disappointing.

Though there are parts that touch the disorder properly, I'm just sharing these shortcomings as you deserve to know about them. But overall, I've read comments saying that I was still able to express what OCD is in its own way, and I believe it still shows its importance in the overall story, so I hope this does not entirely pull you away from trying this book out.

WARNING: There are mature scenes, and there is some content that tackles sensitive areas like sexual assault and violence. The imagery of blood is also present, so if you're sensitive to that, this book isn't for you.

NOTABLE VIDEO: No trailer, but this video was my inspiration for this book.

MESSAGE FROM AUTHOR:

This is another book that I wrote so long ago. Again, this introduced me to more readers who are still with me now, so it's also very special to me. I wanted to try a mafia book, and this was what I was able to do. It's not perfect, but it's a book I am still proud of, so if you guys are interested in a modern twist of Romeo and Juliet, this is for you.