XI. The Code of Aries

𝗠 🅦 𝗪

C A T A L O G U E

PUBLISHED ON: Oct. 30, 2022 - Aug 15, 2023 

STATUS: [COMPLETE]

NO. OF CHAPTERS: There are forty-nine (49) chapters, including the Prologue & Epilogue. There are also three (3) special chapters.

RATING: To be honest, without the explicit sex, this could go as low as 16 since the story itself is just sweet and innocent. But because there are mature scenes, this is 18+

NOTE: This is my first book under the Wattpad Creator's Program.

GENRE: Romance, slice-of-life, coming out, drama, enemies to lovers, college life...wow, I just realized that these are very different compared to my other works. 

DESCRIPTION: Writing this is so strange because it's not like the other works I put out. Honestly, when will I stick to a single genre? Even I get tired.

Aries Buan, a closeted gay college freshman, meets a senior at their orientation whom he ends up falling in love with. Afraid to confess, he hides his feelings and tries to move on. But after getting heartbroken, Aries locked his heart and swore to never love again.

Years later, now senior Aries attends the very same orientation and meets Domingo Adlawan, an openly gay freshman who swore to unlock Aries's heart whether he likes it or not.

WARNING: A lot of the scenes in this book are true to life, especially to the lgbtq+ community. This was heavily inspired by a family member of mine, as well as all the important people I have in my life.

I guess since the plot isn't as crazy as the others, you might find this book boring. I, myself, thoroughly enjoy it since...well...I wrote it. But I understand if you're used to what I originally put out, this can be underwhelming. 

NOTABLE VIDEO: This song inspired the overall vibe of this book.

MESSAGE FROM AUTHOR:

Of course, after a heavy story like The Plague Doctor, I had to write something lighter, and that was The Code of Aries.

COA is my most personal book because it's about the people I am closest with. This is my homage to them, especially to the person who Dom was modeled from.

If you want a sweet and easy read that has a little spice to it, The Code of Aries is perfect for you.