WELCOME

𝗠 🅦 𝗪

C A T A L O G U E

Hello, Boners! And welcome to this catalogue!

To those who might not know, I am MyWickedWays, better known as Author N. I am a proud Wattpad Creator and a BL writer. I've been here on Wattpad for almost six years and have written a couple of stories that some of you might enjoy.

The reason why I made this is that I have way too many stories now, and it's confusing the fuck out of me, so this catalog has its double purpose. But other than that, I've noticed that I have readers who read one of my works and then get surprised when they find out that I also wrote the other books they've previously read here.

I understand that sometimes we go right into reading and don't even care about who the author is. Don't worry. I'm guilty of that myself. So I hope this helps you find my work in an easier and more uniform manner.

Basically, this will contain all the stories I have written here so far, and they will be in the order of when it was published. I'll also put newly released books here, so save this in your library if you want to get new book updates from me.

I'll give my own description of the book, which is simple and direct to the point, and write the warnings, as well as what you might expect when you read it. I'm also gonna be brutally honest with these books, so I'll put every flaw about it. It's like buying furniture where there's already a note of what the damages are.

One last thing to those who don't know me yet, I am a MATURE BXB writer, so if you're not happy about that, you are welcome to leave. Thank you.

I have a loving community who call themselves boners here. Some relate to my works, and some simply enjoy them. I hope to meet new readers through this catalog, but at the same time, that does not mean I'm forcing you to check my works out. Consider these as recommendations, and if it's not to your taste, I'm always prepared to improve and write a book that might actually tickle your fancy.

That's all for this introduction. Now I hope you enjoy looking through my works and find the perfect world that you're willing to enter.

...

If you want to know more about me and my work, feel free to follow me on my socials!  We also have a discord, so if you're willing to join us, feel free to click the link in this comment line!