I. Sit, Stay, Roll Over

𝗠 🅦 𝗪

C A T A L O G U E

FIRST PUBLISHED ON: Oct. 25, 2017 - Jan. 26, 2018

REPUBLISHED ON: Sept. 15, 2022 - Nov. 9, 2022

STATUS: [Complete]

NO. OF CHAPTERS:  There are forty-one (41) chapters, including the Prologue & Epilogue. There are also three (3) special chapters.

RATING: This story in itself isn't heavy and actually somewhat wholesome, but since there are explicit sex scenes, this is 18+

I'm serious about this, okay? I had a problem in the past where some readers would boast in the comments that they're only 14 or younger. Like...how about, no.

There's only so much I can do as a writer. My books are already rated as mature, so it's restricted and can't be easily found. So please, let's also be responsible readers when reading books that are recommended for 18+.

NOTE: This is the remastered version, so it's no longer the same as the one I first published in the past.

GENRE: Romance, Humor...somehow action(?), especially in the later chapters, but it's not really heavy on that.

DESCRIPTION: Here is my description in a nutshell:

The main character, Dane Andrew McCartney, better known as Day, got dumped by his boyfriend because he works too much and can't babysit him anymore. (No hate for Todd. Love the guy).

After the "tragic event," he receives a mystery card from a total stranger, and that's basically how he'll meet the other main character, Hunter. Yes, I know, Hunter. So original.

Can't really say anything further, but the keywords are dog, daddy, and companionship. Please don't overthink the first keyword. I swear it's not anything weird.

WARNING: Both characters are horny for each other. 

Other than that, nothing scary really happens, but there is a SA scene that isn't really graphic or extreme to read. Don't worry. There's a warning in advance. Other than that, it's a book anyone can read, in my opinion. And when I mean anyone, I mean 18 and older. Yes, I'm looking at you, minor. What are you even doing here?

Again, don't think too much about the dog part. It's a significant part of the story, and it's not what you nasty perverts might be thinking.

TRAILER: Give me some slack on this one. I made this on a whim.

MESSAGE FROM AUTHOR:

This is the first book I've ever written on Wattpad, so this story is very important to me, like a parent with their kid. It's one of the stories that introduced me to most of my readers, and this is also where the name BONERS was born.

To those who will read this book for the first time, I hope you enjoy the story as I did when I was writing it. And since this is my first child, this is shamelessly going to be one of my favorite works.

So if you're into the sexy type of story where the main character calls the other daddy, then this is for you.