IX. Kings On The Horizon

𝗠 🅦 𝗪

C A T A L O G U E

PUBLISHED ON: Jan. 01, 2021 - present

STATUS: [INCOMPLETE]

NO. OF CHAPTERS: There are currently six (7) VOLUMES, with a total of 283 chapters. (As of August 17, 2023)

RATING: PG-13

NOTE: Volumes separate the book, or what some of my readers refer to as story arcs. If you're not interested in lengthy books, this might not be for you.

GENRE: School life, BL/Bromance, coming of age(?) Not really sure about these genres. To make it easier, my readers see this book as a manga/manhwa/anime type if that makes any sense.

DESCRIPTION: I know the book is long, but the description is actually very straight to the point and easy to understand.

The main character is named Maximillian Leigh Sinclaire, the heir to the most powerful family in the world. Tired of being treated as nothing more than his surname, Max gets the chance to enroll in J.S High (House of Kings), a school that houses heirs and powerful kids like him.

Max wishes to prove himself through the school's merit system, but the longer Max stays in his new school, the more he realizes that the students of J.S High don't really follow regular rules, and the only way to survive is to climb the ranks by any means necessary.

As the lowest-ranking student, Max faces all the challenges and customs thrown at him while trying to conquer the brotherhoods that rule J.S High's happy halls.

WARNING: There are minor depictions of violence, but there's nothing super sensitive about the book. That's why I used PG-13 as the rating. Apart from the book's length, I guess you only have to look out for characters and terms specific to the book.

There are literally hundreds of characters here. I think I'm exaggerating a bit since I haven't really counted them all yet, but I think there are a hundred. So if you're going to read this, I suggest you have your own notes. I'm telling you, this is going to be a roller coaster ride.

UPDATE SCHEDULE: Every Friday to Sunday.

VIDEO: Not really a trailer, but I made J.S High in Sims 4 just for the fun of it.

MESSAGE FROM AUTHOR:

Before I became a mature BL writer, I wrote stories like these. You might be surprised, but this was actually the first full-blown book I've ever finished when I was young. Kings on the Horizon was originally written back in 2013, so being able to write this again now is just so special. I got to write what my younger self wanted, and that's just the most beautiful thing ever.

Actually, after writing Kill Like A Gentleman, I got a little pressured to do better. At the same time, I also got drained. I think some of my readers already know this because I've been vocal about it in the past, but I was sick of writing mature-themed books. There was a point where some of my readers only wanted the sex scenes. Even when I wrote a wholesome scene, some would comment, "Okay, now fuck." I know some are only joking, but for me at that time, I just got turned off.

That's why you'll see that the [m] scenes in my newer books feel different now. I'm not saying the older scenes were bad. It's just that now the feelings are deeper. Maybe I'm the only one who noticed that, but yeah. That's how I feel.

KOTH became a book that helped bring more of my passion back. Or, in a literal sense, the kid who just wanted to write and be a writer.

I think a few of my readers were surprised when I started publishing this book because it's so different, but I'm glad they still gave it a shot. I also met a lot of new readers through this book, so I'm glad I decided to publish KOTH.

If you're the type to read long books where the main character has to climb ranks and be the greatest, then this story is for you.