VII. Kill Like A Gentleman

𝗠 🅦 𝗪

C A T A L O G U E

PUBLISHED ON: May 01, 2019 - May 22, 2020

STATUS: [COMPLETE]

NO. OF CHAPTERS: There are thirty-seven (37) chapters, including the Prologue & Epilogue. There are also eleven (11) special chapters.

RATING: I was considering just making it Rated-18, but I realized that there are scenes that some might find uncomfortable, so I'll make it Rated-R instead.

NOTE: This is a PAID story. This is fortunate for me, but it may be unfortunate for you. Of course, I'm not gonna ask you to spend money on my work, but if you want to give me your support, I will greatly appreciate it.

GENRE: Mystery-Thriller, Romance

DESCRIPTION: The head of the family dies, and it is speculated that one of the four siblings is the killer. Elliot Huxley, a police patrol turned detective overnight, was tasked to infiltrate the Delton mansion while disguising as a bodyguard for one of the siblings.

Elliot tries to find the killer before he gets caught, but while he searches for clues, Elliot finds out the gruesome truth about the siblings and the cruel activities that lie underneath the Delton mansion.

Important keywords:  Act like a saint, Tempt like a slut, Talk like a boss, and Kill like a gentleman

WARNING: Depicts violence, drug use, murder, as well as explicit sex scenes.

TRAILER: Okay, this was the trailer that I loved the most. Hope you enjoy it.

MESSAGE FROM AUTHOR:

This is another book that has a special place in my heart. KLG was like my comeback book because I went on a hiatus for a while. I lost my passion and just got sick of writing. But after a while, I came back with this, and Kill Like A Gentleman opened so many opportunities for me.

This book was chosen to be in the paid program, which was something that I could never have imagined. And then I became a Wattpad Star, which unfortunately does not exist anymore. But after a while, I was chosen as a Wattpad Creator, and that's been a title I take pride in. But these achievements didn't happen overnight. I think it took at least two more years after I wrote KLG that I started getting these opportunities. So to those who are pursuing writing, especially in Wattpad, don't give up. Your moment will definitely come.

KLG is a book that focuses on mystery, which is a genre I haven't mastered before. This was my last shot at becoming a writer, so I hope you see my growth and passion in this book.