"Can't Get Enough Of You" an R5 FanFic

Chapter One:

Trissa's POV:

"I really like these shoes. I mean, they're just so comfy!!" I said pointing to my shoes. I was hanging out with my friends Destiny and Emily today, and we were just walking around Phoenix, Arizona.

"Yeah. I like them. They look really cute on you Trissa."

"Thanks Em!"

We were walking through town when we came to this stadium were the three of us had been several times. We were just walking pass the building when we noticed these cute boys messing around out front on skateboards.

"Yo! Cuties!" the blondie in blue sweats said.

"Hey!" me, Emily and Destiny all said at the same time.

"What's your guys name?" the guy with brown hair said

"I'm Trissa. And these are my friends Destiny and Emily. What about you guys?"

"Nice. Well, I'm Rocky. And these are my brother Ross, Riker, and Ryland. My sister Rydel, and best friend Ratliff!"

"Great! You guys are cute! So whatcha doin out here?" Emily said. She couldn't stop staring at the blonde one named Ross.

"Well. We're playing a show here tonight!" The other blonde, Riker, said.

"Show? What do you mean show?" Destiny was staring at the brown haired boy Rocky.

"We have a band. The five of us. Me, Riker, Rydel, Rocky, and Ross."

"Oooo. Sexy. What's the name of this band?" Emily was really interested in the Ross guy.

"We're R5. You've never heard of us?" Ross was staring at Emily. I don't think she noticed though.

"Nah. We have no clue who you guys are." I didn't mean to sound rude, but I never heard of them.

"Well, I guess, we could give you guys a few free tickets for tonight's show."

"Really?" the three of us looked at each other and could tell what we were all thinking. YES!!

"Yeah! I mean you guys seem really cool!" This Riker guy was talking, but the only thing I could focus on was his eyes. They were perfect.

"Meet us here at 6:00pm tonight?" Riker's voice was perfect.

"See you there."

Emily's POV:

After me, Trissa, and Destiny walked away, I started freaking out. "Did they really just ask us to come to there show?" The girls nodded. I don't know if this is like a date or anything, but that Ross guy made an impression on me. I don't know what to think yet. If they sing as well as they talk then the show tonight should be awesome.

"I don't know about you guys, but I'm super excited." Destiny said and we walked away laughing.