#20《Stalker》

Chapter 20

In the evening you walked into the cafe to start for shift. You took orders from customers and even worked behind the register for a bit.

Another customer walked in as your co-worker elbowed you in the ribs. "Ow!" You held your side in pain and glared at her.

"What was that about?" You snapped as she pointed to the entrance.

"Totally hot guy just entered, go serve him." Your co-worker, Sara said as you glanced at the said 'hottie'.

Your eyes almost popped out of your sockets. This can't be real. No, I must be hallucinating... NOT HIM AGAIN!!

Before you could react, Sara had already pushed you out of the way. "Go!!" She whisper-yelled as you regretted life-decisions.

You took a deep breath as Todoroki say down at a table in the corner. He glanced towards you with a smile. This sly bastard, did he know I work here?

You put on a smile and walked over to his table. "Hello sir, what can I get you?" You said as professionally as you could. Your smile fell when you heard his soft chuckle.

"No need to be so formal. I didn't know you worked at two different places." Todoroki said as you crossed your arms.

"Are you following me, Todoroki?" You asked with a frown.

"Yes."

Your jaw dropped from his responce. This guy is so clueless. "After I left the hospital I was planning on going home, But I saw you enter this place."

You facepalmed and sighed.

"That's called stalking Todoroki and it's very much illegal." You said with a scowl.

"Is that right? Then I'll just order. What do you recommend?"

You groaned at him and looked at the menu. "Do you want coffee or fruit juice?"

"Hm, coffee. Could you make it like the one we drank during the internship?" He asked as you wrote down his order.

"Anything else?"

"No, that's all, thank you again." He said as you scoffed at his words. Maybe he's not so clueles after all...

You bring out his order as Todoroki thanks you again. You treat him like a normal customer as Sara gives you disappointed looks.

"Girl, you gotta flirt a bit more." She said as you rolled your eyes.

"Not a chance, He's my classmate." You reply as the girl's jaw drops.

"WHAT!? He's also in UA's hero course?" Sara yelled as you walked away. You did not want anyone else finding out about this.

You glanced back and forth at his table, waiting for him to leave.

You accidentally make eye contact with his one dark grey and the other bright blue eyes. He sends you a small smile as you approach his table. "Is the coffee good?" You asked, earning a nod from him.