#13 《Hero Names》

Chapter 13

In the next few days following the sport's festival, you did nothing but lay in bed. It was getting kind of boring without of the action and victory.

You hung your gold medal on the opposite wall of your bed and stared at it with a smile.

The lessons resumed and you walked towards the school with slow steps. On your way there, you got a ton of stares from people, but none of them really did anything except whisper.

"Woah, it's that the winner of the sport's festival?"

You heard a young boy telling his mother while pointing at you. You felt your heart melt at the scene. His mother nodded with a smile.

"Yes, that's her. Do you want an autograph?"

The boy nodded excitedly as you took out a pen and paper. You scribled your unofficial hero name onto it and handed it to the boy.

"You're first one to find out my hero name." You said and patted his head.

His eyes sparkled with joy as he hugged your legs. Kids can be so heartwarming sometimes.

The boy and his mother waved at you and left.

You walked into the classroom and saw your classmates already having a conversation about the sport's festival.

"It's different when they broadcast
the matches on TV after all, huh?" Kirishima said.

"So many people talked to me
on my way here!"

"Yeah, me too!"

"People were staring at me, too.
It was kind of embarrassing!" Hagakure said as you raised a brow.

"Isn't that normal for you, Hagakure?" Ojiro asked the same question you had in mind.

"I had some elementary schoolers
suddenly tell me 'Don't worry about it'." Sero said in frustration and placed his forehead on his desk.

"Don't worry about it!"

"After just one day, we've suddenly been
thrust into the spotlight, huh." Jirou said as Kaminari suddenly yelled.

"Oh look it's the main star of the show."

The whole class turned to you with curious eyes. You blinked a few times and shrugged it off. "Shut it, Kaminari." You said and playfully smacked him on the head.

The blonde laughed as Mr. Aizawa walked in.

"Morning." He said nonchalantly and you noticed that his bandages were gone.

"Ribbit? Mr. Aizawa, your bandages are gone." Asui said.

"The old lady went overboard
with her treatment. More importantly, we're having a special hero informatics class today."

"'Special'?" The class repeated in horror.

"Is it a quiz? I hope not…  I'm bad at laws relating to heroes and stuff like that…" The red headed boy said while rubbing the back of his head.