#10《Incourage》

Chapter 10

The first match of the second bracket began.

Todoroki and Midoriya, a match up everyone was waiting for. The battle started with Todoroki using his infamous ice attack.

Midoriya raised his hand in the air and broke the ice by using the wind pressure from his fingers.

The half and half boy attacked again,  this time he used another finger and broke the ice just like before. The fight kept going on like that for a while, till both of them were reaching their limits.

Midoriya was out of fingers to break and Todoroki was shivering from the cold.

His ice had gotten slower than before as well. The green-haired boy had broken most of his fingers by now, but he was willing to do anything to win.

"You're shivering Todoroki and your ice got slower, are you reaching your limit? Look at me Todoroki you haven't layed a single scratch on me yet." He yelled in anger, forming his hand in a fist.

Todoroki was surprised by his outburst.

You crossed your arms over your chest and squinted your eyes. The outcome of this match was unpredictable.

He decided to get closer, but Midoriya landed a punch on his stomach. You couldn't really believe your eyes. The boy with heterochromic eyes was going to lose if he continued like this.

He tried standing up, barely keeping his balance.

"It's yours, your quirk, not his!!!" Midoriya shouted, causing Todoroki to remember his dark past. His left side suddenly filled with orange and yellow flames.

The green-haired boy smiled. He managed to help Todoroki use his full power, but at what cost?

"Why are you smiling?? With those injuries, you must be crazy." The half and half boy said as Midoriya got serious once again.

They both attacked each other, Midoriya ran and jumped over the ice, while Todoroki used his flames to create a giant explosion.

"Shouln't we stop the match?? They're gonna kill each other at this rate." Cementos yelled and created a concrete wall between them.

The pro heroes Midnight and Cementos tried getting involved, but they couldn't stop the massive explosion that turned the arena into a massive wreck.

"I can't see anything?!?!!! Who won the match??!" Present mic yelled in frustration.

You were on the edge of your seat the whole fight. As the smoke cleared the winner of the match was revealed. Your classmates gasped at the scene infront of them.

Midoriya was out of bounds and pretty seriously injured.

While Todoroki was panting like crazy. The flames had burned off the left side of his shirt.

As you prepared for the next match, Monoma from class B shouted. "Shiozaki is totally gonna win, She's the most powerful, She'll definetly wipe the floor with her!!!" He said with a crazy grin.