#18《Consequences》

Chapter 18

Out of the four UA students, you were the least injured one, shocking right? You were already allowed to change into your school uniform and walk around the hospital as you pleased.

You grabbed a tray brownies from the cafeteria and decided to surprise the others with the sweet snack.

"Were you able to sleep, Midoriya?" You heard Todoroki say.

"No, not really." The green haired boy replied with a sigh.

"I didn't think so." The half and half boy replied.

"Me neither." Iida also joined the conversation.

"Thinking about it now, we did something amazing, huh?" Midoriya admitted as you mentally facepalmed. These guys really loved the heroic talk.

You were getting sick of it.

"Seeing an ending like that really makes
you feel like it's a miracle we're alive.
With my leg like this, he probably
could've killed us--"

"Okay that's enough. Please stop with the depressing talk." You said while barging through the door.

The three looked at you in surprise, but Todoroki's eyes went to your bandaged hand. "Is the wound serious?" He asked trying to keep his usual emotionless face, but...

Did he hear concern in his voice?

"I should be asking you that. I'm the least injured one here." You said and sat down on Midoriya's bed.

You handed him a brownie.

"You're really amazing Suzuki-san. To think you could keep up with the hero killer--" He began but you cut him off.

"Keep up? More like we got demolished. It took four of us together to just knock him out." You said with a chuckle and took another bite.

"Yeah you're right." The half and half boy agreed as the door opened.

"Oh, are you wounded kids awake?"

The elderly hero walked in with Manual by his side.

"Gran Torino!"

"Manual..." Iida said as he stood up to bow.

"Kid, I've got a lot of complaints for you." The pro hero said with a disappointed smile.

-"Oh! S-Sorr--"

"But before that, you've got a visitor."

They moved to the side to reveal a tall... dog.

"Hosu's chief of police, Kenji Tsuragamae." Gran Torino introduced as you all jumped to your feet.

"Oh, you can just stay seated, woof."

The chief said making your face drop. He did not just say that. woof? Oh hell no.

"You must be the UA students who brought down the hero killer, right?" The dog said as you all nodded.

"Yes."