#07 《Team Midoriya》

Chapter 07

"You want me to join your team?" You asked in surprise.

Honestly you thought it would be a lot harder to find a team, but not at all. The two, Uraraka and Midoriya looked at you with large puppy eyes.

"Come on Suzuki-san, I have a plan in mind and you're perfect offence for it." Midoriya said.

You scrunched your nose and eventually gave in. "Fine, but won't we need another teammate?" You asked as Uraraka jumped to give him a lung-breaking hug.

The three of you walked up to Tokoyami, which according to Midoriya's plan, was the final piece of the puzzle.

"So what's the plan?" Tokoyami asked as you all started discussing the strategy.

"Everyone will be after the 10 million. That's why we'll run away." The green-haired boy said.

All the teams were already chosen and the croud buzzed with excitment.

The game started and as expected almost every team went after your team and the 10 Million points. "They're coming, make your choice Midoriya." Tokoyami said as your opponents got closer.

"We run...Uraraka." Midoriya said as they all nodded. Uraraka used her quirk to make all of you weightless, and you used your lightning to manoeuvre around in the sky.

It was a pretty simple plan, you had to admit. But the people that Midoriya chose for the team was not random at all. He knew all your strengths and was going to use them.

Jirou from the other team used her earphone jack to get the points, but dark shadow blocked her. "Nice work dark shadow, Please keep defending our blind spots." Tokoyami said, The bird-like creature circled around them and looked around for enemies.

Meanwhile on the ground some teams where chasing other points rather than Midoriya's 10 Million, But unexpectedly most teams had gone down to 0 points, Because of certain person from Class B.

"We should land now" Uraraka said as you gave her a nod of approaval. You used your quirk again and landed safely on the battlefield.

As you landed another team ran after you. But the only one that was visible was Shoji. Mineta was inside his dupla-arms and he threw his balls at your team.

Midoriya barely dodged Asui's tounge, Since she was also hiding. "Midoriya we should go up again." You suggested as he nodded, But there was a slight problem.

"Uraraka What's wrong?" Midoriya asked as he saw her struggeling. "I'm Stuck." She said trying to break free from the purple sticky ball under her sneaker.

"The other teams are coming we need to hurry." Tokoyami said as he readied Dark shadow "Lemme help." Suzuki said and blasted the ball with lightning. Uraraka was freed as she used her quirk again.

Team Midoriya was in the sky again and half of the game had passed. "We can't risk taking to the sky again." The green-haired boy said trying to come up with a different plan. Uraraka wouldn't be able to make them weightless again, She had overused her quirk already.

"Only 10 minutes left, we can do it." Uraraka encouraged as you all landed again.

Your biggest threat yet, Team Todoroki was heading towards you. qTheir formation was strong, with Iida in the front, Kaminari and Yaoyorozu on the sides and Todoroki as the rider.