#04 《Attack on USJ pt.1》

Chapter 04

"Today's Training Exercise will be slightly different. Me, All Might and another teacher from UA will be Supervising you." Your teacher said as soon as the lesson started.

The class started whispering about the exercise. It must be difficult if 3 teachers will be there.

"Sir what kind of exercise is it?" Sero raised his hand and asked Mr. Aizawa. "We'll be focusing on rescue, Natural disasters, Shipwrecks and things like that." The class started buzzing again. All of you were excited.

Exempt one particulat student, Todoroki. You weren't sure if it was just a coincidence, but everytime you glanced at him, he had that same emotionless face.

It's like it's stuck that way.

"Now that's some hero stuff." Kirishima said, while Kaminari agreed.

"This is so exciting." Mina cheered and shook your shoulders violently. She might've shaken my brain cells a bit too much.

"For this exercise it's up to you what you wear, since you're excited about costumes." Aizawa said as the wall opened revealing your costumes.

"The exercise will be outside school grounds, in a private facility, We'll be taking the bus there. Get ready and meet me outside." He walked off as you all hurried to the changing rooms.

You went outside to see a bus waiting for you. Iida, the new class rep was taking his role wayyy too seriously.

"Everyone sit According to your seat arrangments." He said as The class groaned in annoyance.

You were forced to sit next to Todoroki. Just my luck, atleast he won't bother me.

The students chatted about random stuff, Till the subject changed to Midoriya's quirk. "Midoriya your quirk, Isn't it alot like All Might's?" Asui asked.

Suddenly Midoriya was all nervous. That's suspisious. "Wait Sue You're forgetting All Might doesn't hurt himself that makes a huge Difference." Kirishima said as the rest of them agreed.

"Still must be nice having a flashy quirk, My hardening is pretty strong and it can destroy bad guys, but it's not that impressive." Kirishima sighed showing off abit of his quirk. Midoriya tried encourageing him. "I think it's really cool."

"You're forgetting that being a hero isn't just about the quirk." You said, kinda blurting it out. I didn't mean to say that out loud.

At first Midoriya looked surprised at your words and agreed excitedly.

"My quirk is the perfect combination of flash and power." Aoyama said twinkling, But mina quickly broke his moment.

"But it's real lame if it gives you a stomach ache sweetie."

You let out a laugh at that. That was great.

"If we're talking about powerful quirks it's Todoroki and Bakugou." Kirishima said, But Jirou looked slightly offended.

"You're forgetting Suzuki-san, She beat me and Kaminari in an instant." She said, making you raise a brow. You hadn't really thought of it that way. Most of the others also seemed to agree.