𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈. loki gets what he wants

Percy just can't hold it in anymore, but she deserves a pat on the head for lasting so long ;) 

WARNING: smut again. Yeah I know, back-to-back smut! Who knew I was capable of doing that?? 🤭 Anyway, it's nothing big. Just expect a slight dash of masturbation with a hint of voyeurism! Oh, and shame. Lots and LOTS of shame 😃

THE NIGHT BEFORE HER DEBUTANTE ball was on a weekend, which meant there was no Beelzebub for her to use as a shelter from her father's... less appropriate advances.

Whenever Beelzebub wasn't around to shield her, she would use her dance lessons as an excuse to keep herself busy, even going so far as to beg Proteus to make the lessons last longer because "I'm sure I can get this move down, just lemme practice a few more times, pleeeaaase?". Luckily for her, Proteus was so enthralled by her 'dedication to work hard' that he would agree and they'd spend a few more hours practicing in the new dance room they were transferred to (the ballroom was undergoing decorations for the upcoming ball).

But unfortunately for her, that excuse wasn't going to work today.

"My lady, I insist we stop! Tonight's the night before your special day, and I won't have you tired! I know exhaustion lasts so long for mortals and we can't have that," Proteus chided her with a laugh. "And I've told you before, you've practiced so much that everything's perfect! You'll do wonderfully!"

"Oh, yay...!" She cheered weakly, when what she really wanted to do was yell out "nooooo!".

"Go freshen up, dinner's about to begin soon and I'm sure your father would love to hear about all the progress you've made!" He beamed.

She forced a smile on her face as she trudged out of the room.

It'll be just a quick dinner, she thought as she changed out of her practice clothes in her room. And then after that I can go to bed early under the guise of wanting to wake up with enough time to prepare for the ball.

Her face fell when she remembered the times Poseidon would pull her onto her lap after dinner was over. More shame filled her.

Honestly, how did this happen? She racked her brain in an attempt to find the moment Poseidon crossed the line between familial and romantic, but she couldn't piece it together. All she could think about was how good things were between them before this horrifying realization came to her. Poseidon loved her, but when did that love become so wrong?

Was this all her fault? He had been doing such a good job being a father, but he was still so new to it... maybe he just... didn't understand that what he felt was wrong and she had unknowingly enabled him? Should she have spoken up about it? Educated him? What should she have done—what could she do right now—to fix this?

A knock came to her door, followed by a servant's voice, "My lady, dinner is ready. Your father's waiting for you at the Great Hall."

"Coming," she called back.