𝐈𝐈. my dad actually pays child support

I'm having way too much fun with this LMAO

I'm having way too much fun with this LMAO. Sorry for leaving you guys at a cliffhanger, but now we're back! And our favorite DILF is finally here!!! 🥰🥰🥰 He's mean now, but don't worry... just you wait, cuz this man's gonna be embracing fatherhood in an obsessive level once they start bonding

"AND WHO," HE FINALLY SPOKE, eyeing her with a cuttingly cold gaze. "Is that?"

The tension in the room immediately skyrocketed. Hades' smile faltered.

"What do you mean, brother? Is she not your daughter?" He asked, glancing between them in concern.

"I have never seen her before," Poseidon replied curtly, his icy blue eyes remaining on her like a predator watching its prey. "The only reason I came here was to kill whoever would dare claim to be my child."

The more this guy spoke, the more Percy felt like throwing up. His very presence was stifling, like there was an invisible blanket of miasma placed over the throne room. It was oppressive, it felt like she was drowning. She had never felt this way with any god before. She'd rather be stuck in a room with the Zeus she knew than with this guy.

"Huh?!" Old man!Zeus was flabbergasted. "You mean, this isn't your child?!"

"I admit that she has my divine aura—though a rather diluted version of it—but I have never sired a child before," Poseidon answered stiffly.

"Maybe one of your previous partners fell pregnant without your knowledge?" Hades suggested.

"My last partner was centuries ago and I made sure none of those women were pregnant," Poseidon explained. "I would never allow myself to be shackled to them through a child."

Percy blinked in disbelief. His last partner was centuries ago? He had no other kids? This version of her dad wasn't a whore?

He sure dresses like one... She couldn't help but think, eying his attire. Unlike her dad who dressed like a fisherman and, on occasion, wore proper Greek chitons or battle armor, this Poseidon was obviously a lot more... showy of his... assets.

Nothing about his attire indicated that he was of Greek origin. Rather than a chiton or toga, this Poseidon opted to wear a blue, skin-tight top that was cut down the middle to reveal his very large chest and eight pack abs that would probably make Apollo fume with envy. He was also donning a glowing golden choker and a matching pair of golden rings around his biceps. Thankfully, the bottom half of his outfit was a lot less revealing: blue baggy pants that were covered by a white, skirt-like waistcoat, and lastly, a nice pair of seaweed colored boots.

10/10 color scheme (so much blue!), but a 5/10 for the outfit. Like, come on, old man, cover up!

"Well if he hasn't slept with anyone recently, then maybe he did what Hera did when she got Hephaestus?" Zeus shrugged.