𝐗𝐗𝐕. i have the worst day ever

IM BACK FROM MY GAME BREAK!!! 😌

It was fun. FF7 Rebirth is as perfect as I expected it to be (I haven't finished it so no spoilers pls!!!!) and HSR is fun as always. I'm currently awaiting the release of Wuthering Waves because Jiyan and Scar are really making me go 🥴💦

But anyways, THANK YOU FOR BEING PATIENT WITH ME 🥺 ENJOY THE CHAPTER!

WARNING: some smut, hehe 😘 it's nothing serious, really. Just a certain yan getting too imaginative and handsy

ONE MORNING, PERCY WOKE UP to see her father's face just several inches away from hers.

The first time it had happened, it startled her so badly that she nearly launched herself out of bed. But now, she had grown used to the fact that her father liked to watch her sleep. Sure it was a bit... weird, but whatever, you know?

But there was something off about it this time. His stare seemed... different. It was his eyes. His gaze was intense, practically piercing through her soul as if he could see everything she was made of. It made her head feel funny and her face grow hot, so she pried her eyes away and sat up.

"Morning," she mumbled, yawning a bit.

She could hear him sit up. She stiffened when she felt his weight on top of her body, followed by his arms practically caging her against him.

"No good morning kiss?" He hummed, a teasing lilt hidden beneath his usually apathetic tone.

She gulped inaudibly and craned her neck to kiss him on the cheek. Then, she hastily tried to pry his arms away from her so she could get off the bed, only for him to hold tight.

"I was hoping you would kiss me elsewhere," he murmured, leaving a trail of kisses down her neck and to her shoulders. She sucked in a sharp breath; for every piece of her skin his lips would touch, goosebumps would rise up. She could feel a shiver roll up her spine.

Warning bells were going off in her head.

Lately her father had been growing increasingly affectionate for her—but not in the normal way, not in the right way. She may not have had a proper father figure growing up, but she knew what parental love was supposed to look like.

At first, the kisses and lingering touches earlier on were perfectly fine with her. She relished in them and greedily sought out more, wanting his love and acceptance to never end. But soon things started to change. The way he kissed and touched her was different now. It was all... wrong.

She tried her best to push the thoughts to the back of her head as it started to become a daily occurrence, but now it was getting harder and harder for her to ignore them.

She stayed still, eyes shut as she let him continue to do whatever he wanted. She tried her best to pretend this wasn't happening, that her father was just giving her a friendly hug and a friendly kiss on the cheek—that he wasn't practically trying to give her a hickey on the neck while his hands inched towards her chest.