𝐈𝐈𝐈. i'm baby?

For those who have never watched or read ror (pls do cuz you're missing out), yes that blonde dude up there is Percy's new daddy

For those who have never watched or read ror (pls do cuz you're missing out), yes that blonde dude up there is Percy's new daddy. As for the red haired woman, she's who I imagine Mnemosyne to look like.

DECEMBER 13
PERCY'S ORIGINAL WORLD

SALLY JACKSON KNOCKED ON THE door to her daughter's bedroom. In the background, Paul could be heard whistling over the sound of sizzling bacon from the kitchen.

"Percy!" Sally called out, knocking once more. "Come on, you need to wake up or you'll be late for school! Breakfast is almost ready!"

No response.

"Percy?" She tried knocking again.

Silence.

Worry bubbled in the pit of Sally's stomach. She tried to enter the room, but the doorknob rattled. Locked. A sense of foreboding started to sink in. Without another word, she sped over to the kitchen, passing by the dinning area where Paul looked at her in concern.

"Sally?"

"Percy's not answering and her door's still locked," she mumbled under her breath, rummaging through the drawer for the master key that would unlock any room in the apartment. She found it at last, the handle wrapped up in a bubble-themed washi tape courtesy of Percy.

She hurried back to the hallway and hastily unlocked the door. She swung it open and her heart sank.

The room was empty. Percy was nowhere in sight.

Paul approached her from behind, worry creasing his brows. "The window? Maybe she—?"

Sally tried to open the window. "No, it's locked from the inside. And her room was still locked too."

"Nico could've shadow-traveled here," Paul was quick to suggest, his brain wracking up possible theories as to how his stepdaughter could've disappeared while her room and window were still locked. "Maybe he needed her help with something and they shadow-traveled out."

"Without leaving a note?" She despaired, running a hand through her hair.

"An emergency?"

But Sally didn't think so. The horrible sensation of dread kept coursing through her veins. Her mother's intuition was flaring up. It was the same terrified feeling she would have whenever she sensed that Percy was in danger; that same instinct that always appeared whenever her little girl was being 'followed by strangers' or when Percy saw something odd that she couldn't quite understand—a monster attack waiting to happen.

"I need to call Chiron," Sally breathed out, already fishing through her pockets for a drachma to Iris Message him with. "I think Percy's been kidnapped."

On December 13 at exactly 9:42 A.M., the entirety of the United States had fallen to mayhem.

It was the moment Percy Jackson was officially declared missing and the moment Sally Jackson collapsed to her knees when Nico di Angelo came to her house to tell her that Hades couldn't find her daughter's soul anywhere within the world.