𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈. things get REALLY messy

Warning: it gets a lil steamy near the end (no smut yet)

Warning: it gets a lil steamy near the end (no smut yet). Sex pollen, dry-humping, dub-con, incest, all that fun stuff!

Also, this chapter was written in October 2023. Loki's backstory has yet to be revealed by then so if his backstory was revealed by the time this chapter is published and it heavily contradicts with what I've written..... Please do me a favor and ignore it 😭

"THIS MEETING WILL TAKE A while. I will be gone for most of the day. I've instructed Mnemosyne to feed you at the appropriate times. Eat your food. Remember the proper etiquette. Behave. And—" Heaving a sigh, he placed a hand on her back and straightened it. "Mind your posture."

"Right, right, sorry," Percy replied, keeping her back straight like she had been taught. Her hands however, kept shifting around as if she were nervous. They couldn't stay still on her side. They would smoothen out her purple sea skirt or move up to readjust her top or twiddle with her hair.

 They would smoothen out her purple sea skirt or move up to readjust her top or twiddle with her hair

"Keep still," he chided, grabbing one of her hands and pulling it down to their sides. Percy couldn't help but flush at the wrongness of it all, they looked like a couple holding hands.

She cleared her throat. "S-sorry."

Mnemosyne's palace came into view. Poseidon tugged her along to the front doors, where the Titaness materialized into place. Percy was not blind to the way her eyes darted to their conjoined hands before addressing them with a bow.

"Lord Poseidon, Percy, welcome to—"

"—It's Lady Percilla to you, Titan," Poseidon sneered. "I am already growing wary of leaving my daughter under your care, the least you can do is address her properly."

The red haired woman stiffened. "I apologize, my lord and lady."

Things were going downhill fast. Percy clutched her father's hand tighter, trying to alleviate the tension between them.

"It's fine," she reassured, plastering on a bright grin despite how anxious she actually felt. She looked up to her father. "Thanks for dropping me off, daddy."