page 5

The next morning I woke up screaming when my father slammed the door open and screamed “ WAKE UP BABY GIRL!’’. Even kelpie appeared ready to fight just to sweat drop seeing it was just my father “ did you have to wake me up like this!” I yelled, annoyed I am not a morning person. “Sorry baby girl but we have to make you a light sleeper too” he smiled “now let’s go!” he said loudly and left, i groan and got up “sorry curtis go back to sleep time to work” i said and looked at the bottle with the potion and took it just to smile as my tail and ears perk a bit and i ran to get ready ‘oh yeah is working already’ i thought and wore short pants and a short sleeve shirt to work out the pants were longer but i cut them up i will be sweating so no way i will be wearing long pants. After a couple of long hours I was laying on the floor panting heavily though I felt great ‘that potion works!’ I thought happily. “You are doing great baby girl who knew you had stamina and athleticism” he complimented “ it seems you just did not have motivation” he added. I panted and raised my hand giving him a thumbs up to agree, “thanks dad we done?” I asked, confused. “Oh no, now you are going to train with me," my mother said walking to us wearing short pants as well but wore a sports bra?. Wow my mom has a body, not surprised I did get mine from her. I stood up and smiled, grabbing my hair and putting it in a bun “bring it!” I said pumped up. She smiled proudly “that’s my girl” she said and suddenly went for an attack. This went for hours having to learn on the go to withstand hits and kicks while learning how to do them and block them in one go. It hurt a lot, I laid on my bed tired and winced a bit at my treated bruises. They really are loving, they would not stop crying after they finished the training for the day and treated my wounds. ‘Wow the hell happened’  curtis said coming from i don’t know what “ training a healer will be here soon but it will take a while” i sigh standing up ‘but he is coming’ he asks “no i told them to cancel i got this” i stretched a bit and started my bunsen burner and poured some milk some lavender and lilies “curtis if you don’t mind could you get me some strawberries and two eggs, as well as an amethyst” i said calmly ‘you and your potions’ he sighs “if they work they work now i'm more athletic and have stamina healing will work too then” i said proudly and he left to get me those ingredients. 

                Months have passed since then, I have gotten better and better, now even my potion making has improved tremendously as well. I looked in the mirror smiling brightly at what a body I gained. I was pretty and now I'm gorgeous. ‘You are glowing’ curtis said truthfully “thank you” i said happy for the compliment “i feel more confident in my beauty now” i smiled softly and pulled my hair in a ponytail showing my curves my busty chest more my collarbone showing,my fair shoulders. “I did not get a tan though” I noticed I still have fair skin like a porcelain doll. ‘It suits you with your long white eyelashes and soft pink glossy lips’ curtis said, coming to me and nudging his head to my shoulders as i giggled “thank you, your very sweet” i said and snuggled his face a bit and kissed his nose. “Are you excited to go back home and go to school?” i asked calmly ‘i hate school to many humans and beast mortals, but for you i will go’ he closed his eyes, snuggling back as his tail wagged a bit. “Thank you i will need you since Dayana cannot protect me by herself and i feel like she knows it so she stays home a lot” i said frowning a bit ‘ Misa she cares about you, she just knows now that i am here and i can protect you better and she can just be your pet that you raised with love’ he said warmly, i got teary eyes and smiled “oh thank goodness i thought she was just being distant on going out” i sigh deeply feeling a huge weight lift off of my shoulders. 

           “MORNING BA-” my father yelled but got caught off when he grabbed a pin that flew at him in full speed that could hurt anyone. “Morning dad” I smiled as my tail swayed, having my hand out showing I was the one who threw that hair pin at such speed. “Heh you are definitely ready” he said proudly, i smiled cutely and brightly, feeling proud of myself. “I learned from the best of the best” I complimented. “So we are returning early?” i asked “yes you learned pretty quickly, so as a reward this last day of freedom from school you can spend it with your friends”. He smiled softly at me softly and I brightened up. “I'll see you guys there then i'm going to ride curtis” i spoke calmly and with that being said i got changed into a nice black dress short on the front for easy access for kick minovers and long on the back for flare. I walked out and smiled as I put on soft eyeliner and eyeshadow with lip gloss to make my pink soft cherry lips pop out more.  “Curtis lets go” i said happily as i ran to him and hopped on his back, he neigh and ran out the window and i used water manipulation to make a bridge down and landed safely riding towards home. We arrived right on time, saving some for me to be able to hang out with my friends after so many months apart. I noticed they were getting in a carriage to go off since Leo lives close to the entrance of the city and I smiled brightly “GUYS!” I yelled waving my hand to catch their attention. They were confused, turning to whomever called out to them and gasping to see whom it was. I giggled and jumped off curtis and moved my hair “i missed you all!” i said and tackle hugged po as he spun us around and then hugged leo as well, i looked to Mina and smiled softly “hey” i said warmly “hey yourself look at you , did you just become even more beautiful i did not think it was possible “ Mina giggled “look who’s talking with that long black hair and curves, yeah i see them” i giggled “heh yeah we all grew a bit more these months” po chuckled ‘definitely, look at that bod’ i thought blushing faintly ‘ and Leos intense eyes and height with those muscles’ i blushed a bit more and looked away smiling as my tail sway ‘ my friends are such eye candy’ i thought smiling “yes indeed now how about we spend the last day of freedom before we go to school tomorrow?” I asked as they nodded and we left while cutis being him left to go eat.