THE PAST PT.2

A/n: This us finally the end of this book no more add ons.
~~~~~

Jungkook side story:

Jungkook's phone rang loudly, interrupting his quiet afternoon. He glanced at the caller ID and saw that it was his younger sister, Jako. Frowning in concern, he quickly answered the call. "Hey, Jako, what's up?"

"Oppa, I'm bleeding!" Jako's panicked voice came through the phone, causing Jungkook's heart to skip a beat.

"Bleeding? Where are you? Are you hurt?" Jungkook asked urgently, already on his feet and rushing towards her direction.

"I'm near the bathroom, oppa. I don't know what's happening. Am I going to die?" Jako's voice trembled with fear.

Jungkook reached the bathroom quickly and found Jako standing there, looking scared and confused. He rushed to her side, kneeling down to her level and gently cupping her face in his hands. "Hey, it's okay, Jako. You're not going to die. What's happening is completely normal."

"But why am I bleeding?" Jako's eyes were wide with worry.

Jungkook took a deep breath, trying to find the right words to explain. "It's called your period, Jako. It's a natural part of growing up for girls. It means that your body is starting to change, and you're becoming a woman."

Just then, they heard a voice from behind them. "This place is not for kissing."

Jungkook turned around to see You standing there, Your expression a mix of confusion and concern. "Y/N, wait, it's not what it looks like," he called out, but You had already turned and run away.

"Oppa, was that Y/N noona?" Jako asked, wiping away her tears.

"Yeah, it was," Jungkook confirmed, feeling a pang of guilt in his chest. "I'll go check on her. You wait here, okay?"

Jungkook followed the direction You had gone and found You sitting with Your friends, tears streaming down Your cheeks. He approached them cautiously, feeling a knot form in his stomach.

-----

Back to you:

You ran to Your friends, Your tears flowing freely as You recounted the painful betrayal You had just witnessed. "Jungkook cheated on me," You confessed, Your voice trembling with emotion.

Your friends listened with sympathy, their expressions ranging from shock to anger. "He's a fool to cheat on you," Jisoo declared, her eyes flashing with indignation. "You deserve better."

"He's just another fat, ugly boy," Lisa chimed in, her tone biting with contempt. "Don't let him break up with you first – you should break up with him."

"Yeah, show him that you won't tolerate his behavior," Jennie added, her voice firm with resolve. "Maybe that'll teach him a lesson."

Rose nodded in agreement, her laughter tinged with bitterness. "Boys like him only care about themselves. He doesn't deserve you, Y/N."

Before they could continue their conversation, Jungkook approached them, his expression a mix of desperation and remorse. "Y/N, please try to understand – it's all a misunderstanding. I would never cheat on you," he pleaded.

But Lisa wasn't having any of it. "Oh shut up, save your excuses," she snapped, cutting him off. "Boys like you are always looking for something new and exciting. You're just a fat, pathetic excuse for a man."

Jungkook's face fell at the harsh words, but before he could respond, You stepped forward, Your eyes blazing with anger. "Jungkook," You said, Your voice laced with disappointment. "Was I not enough for you? Did you really think I wouldn't find out?"

"I..." Jungkook began, but You didn't let him finish.

"I'm breaking up with you, Jungkook," You declared, Your voice steady despite the turmoil in Your heart. With that, You turned on Your heel and walked away, You friends following close behind, leaving Jungkook alone with his tears.

As they walked away, You couldn't help but feel a pang of sadness. You had fallen in love with Jungkook, but now You realized that he was just like any other boy – selfish and unreliable. With a heavy heart, You vowed to move on and find someone who truly deserved Your love.

Meanwhile, Jungkook watched them go, his heart breaking with every step they took. "Let's see each other again after some years," he whispered to himself, his voice barely audible over the sound of his own regret. But deep down, he knew that some mistakes couldn't be undone, and some wounds couldn't be healed.

~~~~~~

A/n: Hello everyone this story is now ended. So no more requests no more questions. I hope you enjoyed the book and if you do keep voting and follow me for more books. The next book will be out very soon.

The teaser will be out soon.⚠️

SISTERS HUSBAND 🔞⚠️( jungkook x readers )जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें