CHAPTER ONE

It was the rainy day with so many dark clouds. No one was on the road. I was walking home from college with an umbrella ,when suddenly a car coming in full speed and brushed all the rain water on me but immediately stopped the car ,i was all wet ,FUCK i cured under my breath, the owner of the car gets out of the car and run to me ,my eyes wide 'omg is he a human or an angel he came near to me and touches my face.

"Miss are you alright, "

"Yes I'm fine ."

"Are you walking home in this rain? ,let me drop you at home."

He give me a ride home and so i offer him inside for some hot chocolate which he didn't deny off.

My clothes were all wet .which make my house floor get wet also .so i decided to change in dried once.

"You stay here i will be back . Feel like home."he nodded his head at me sitting on the couch.

I changed my clothes and get down see that he was still in his place not even moving. I make hot chocolate for both of us .

As i put the drink on the coffee table i asked if he want to have some cookies he nodded and i go to get them.

We drink the hot chocolate and eat cookies in silence. When he break the silence and take the first step to started the conversation.

"What is your name?"

"Y/n ?"

"as in y/f/n?,If I'm not mistaken"

"Yes i am,how do you know my full name"

"Because I'm you childhood lover"i start to feel something inside of me.

"You joke so good."i try to laugh it off. But then i look at him seeing a series face.

"I'm telling the truth." i started to feel hot from time to time,staring at him with lust in my eyes.

A/n POV:

'Then prove me with this."you said and touch his clothed dick ,and bit your lips.

"You wanted me to fuck you ,to prove it."
You nodded, what make him take action by grabbing your hair, pulling your head back as his mouth attacked your neck with sensual kisses, his lips moving up until they enveloped your sweet lips. He pulled at your bottom lip hard with his teeth, making you moan.

"Yes," you whispered, "I wanted you to fuck me to-o prove."

"I knew it, you been a bad girl baby don't you think. " he said, pushing his hips against you. You felt his erection through his tight jeans and it made your cunt clench. "Little slut wants to be punished."

"Fuck, yes daddy," you whined.

He grabbed your arm, almost dragging you away from the couch to your bedroom.You love the dominant sode of him. You loved feeling how much he desired you. And you know that you will loved it when he will punish you.

He pulled you inside the bedroom locking the door behind him. His hands went to his belt, unbuckling it slowly. You licked your lips in anticipation.

"Get on your knees, little slut," he demanded. You dropped on your knees right away, his hands around his already hard cock. You felt your mouth water at the sight of his gorgeous dick and couldn't wait to have it in your mouth. Feel his velvety skin and weight around your tongue.

He placed his hand on the back of your head as you opened your mouth to take him all the way. He hissed as you sucked hard, letting go with a pop and then going back in, twisting your head and using your tongue a million different ways to pleasure him. He held on to the sink as you swallowed him, making him moan, echoes of sinful wet noises filling up the bedroom ,you continued to blow him.

He curled his fingers into your hair and began fucking himself with your mouth. You tried not to gag as you took him in further. You moaned, the vibrations making his cock twitch and he groan in ecstasy.

"Fuck, I'm c—close. So good," he moaned.

"Be a good little slut and don't waste a drop." You were so wet just listening to him. You loved pleasuring him. Your cheeks hollowed as you continue to suck his cock. You listened to his ragged breath and his moans getting louder. You felt him twitch twice and you knew he was close so you took him in deeper to the back of your throat to swallow around him.

"Ah, s—shit!" he growled, his hips bucking as ropes of cum fell on your tongue. You drank it up not wasting a single drop, just like he told you. The he makes you stand up and drag you toward the bathroom .

He pull you inside the bathroom ,and also lock the door behind you.With his hands still wrapped around you, he pulls you up and makes you stand. "That's my good little slut," he said, his lips almost touching yours.

He lifted your dress and his breath caught in his throat when he discovered you weren't wearing any underwear this whole time. You smiled coyly at him, his erotic gaze making you wetter. His hands reached to the back of your thighs, lifting you easily and sitting you on the counter next to the sink. Your hands slid around his neck but he grabbed your wrists, holding them behind your back with one hand as he spread your legs with the other.

"No touching," he said softly, his eyes betraying his sweet tone. So you took his warning and kept your hands behind you as his delicious tongue played with your pussy for what seemed like forever, almost making you come three times. You were dripping so much as he sucked on your clit and his three fingers fucked you over and over, edging you on. When he felt you clench hard, he removed his fingers denying you of your orgasm, making you cry out with .

"Daddy please, I—I'm sorry,"

"Y/N!"i open my eyes to look at him,he was still there but doing nothing but staring at me.

"Y/N!" He say again but this time he shake my arm, i was confused that why he is acting like that.

"Y/n wake up."huh what happen to his voice it sounds famine.

~~~~~

To be continued..

.....
A/n's note:

FIRST CHAPTER IS OUT! OMG IM SO EXCITED. I hope you all will enjoy my first ever jungkook story.