CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

//Recap//

And you must be thinking why did i give the job to him again it because of him im going straight for something new.......

//End of recap//

Jungkook run toward y/n room and as he was about yo open the door . He heard someone moaning and he knows it y/n.

He try to open the door carefully but it was locked

"Shit"

He goes to the balcony where y/n window is located. He saw the window was open.and the curtain was not covering it fully he peek in the room from there and saw y/n with no clothes and she was touching her clit and her boobs .

"Fuck i know i have some effect of her"

Jungkook don't want to disturb her so he stay there amd enjoys the view.

But then a idea popped in his evil brain he pull out his mobile phone and start recording it zooming in to see her face, boobs and clit clearly. He saved the video.

"Things are going to have a big turn, and fuck baby your going to be mine."

Y/n finaly cums and get up to clean and went in the bathroom.

Jungkook took a chance and open the window getting inside and down toward y/n clothes. He took her under and put it inside his poket and run downstairs.

Y/n leave the bathroom and hold her clothes to put on but she notice that her underwear was missing.

"Where is my underwear. I left it here."

She ignore it and put on a fresh underwear. And left the room catching us with others.

She sat on her chair and started eating. Just as she was about to eat, her eyes land on jungkook. He was licking the spoon. No one noticed it but she did because it looks he was licking it sexually.

"You like that." Her sister asked jungkook

"Yeah it so delicious babe. I just wanna kiss the hands of the chef who made this dish. Who make this."

"Y/n made it its taehyungs favorite, right taehyung."

"Yeah she really nailed it." Taehyung say and smile towards y/n and she returns it with one too.

"So that means i have to kiss y/ns hands." He say smirking , he know the food was made by y/n.

This sentence made everyone eyes wide.

"Mm babe yo-" her sister was cut off by jungkook.

"Come on y/n give me your hands."

"N-"

"Y/n i insist, please."

"You know what jungkook you should kiss y/n hands."

"Mom wha-." Y/n look at her mother shocked.

"But jungkook you have to kiss mine first because i was the one who teaches her cooking."

"I have no doubt on it  but I will kiss your hand when i will tast your cooking mom, but now y/n deserves this one."

"Your right."

"Now pass your hand y/n or i will come to you." Jungkook say

"Im eating." Y/n say and took a bite of her food.

Jungkook didn't waste time and get up from his chair and walked toward y/n he sits on his knee and holding her both hands. And kiss it.

This make everyone mouth drop to the ground.

"You have magic in these hands of your. What ever or how ever you touch, must b special."

He give another kiss to them and stand up and sat on his chair.

Its been 2 hours and you can get his image out of your brain.

"Wth just happened." She whisper to herself

"Are you ok." Taehyung walk inside her room.

"Yeah im ok."

"Wanna have a walk."

"No now tae, im busy."

"Busy?? Doing what??."

"Thinking."

"Ooooo i know who your thinking of? Is it that son of a bitch jungkook right."

"Tae wt-"

"Don't fucking take his side now. Are you cheating on me?, are you in love with him?. These questions are killing me from 2 hours y/n. wth you expect me to do? Sit and watch. when i see another man kissing my girlfriend MY FUCKING GIRLFRIEND."

"tae your making it looks like i kissed him and it was a simple kiss on hands not on my lips."

"Ooo so you didn't hear him while i heard it very clearly the fucking dirty words he spilled."

"Dirty?"

"Yes dirty. What do you think of me y/n? A fucking dumb ass .he was talking sexuall- wait a minute, have he felt your hand before?"

"Wtf are you saying taehyung. Are you out of you min-."

"Wow hes lucky because i never felt those hand on me. You never let me touch you nor you ever touched me."

"Are you serious right now?"

"Y/n tell me the truth, He is your ex right?"

"What?"

"He is your ex boyfriend. Isn't he?"

"Tae i-"

"Fuck i new it. There is something off between you two or else you would have given him you hand to kiss in the first place and you were also quite at dinning table. haha what a beautiful surprise i get after returning to my girlfriend, but thank God he was with me this time. Or else who knows, how long i have been fooled."

"Tae listen to-"

"I think this is it."

"Taehyung wh-"

"Its over."

Taehyung run out of the room, leaving y/n with tears in her eyes and they both didn't know that there was someone watching them through the window.

Its jungkook

Seeing y/n crying was breaking his heart but seeing them fight gives him satisfaction.

He took his phone out calling mr.park.

"Mr. Park, I am sending a picture. search every detail of his even his past relationships."

"Yes sir."

"Don't worry y/n this break up will be not your fault." He said and smirk.

___________

What is jungkook next plan?

A/n :
Thank you so much for 3k reader's on this book. hope your enjoying it. If you do vote and comment. I read all the comments.