CHAPTER ELEVEN

//Recap//

"I think she is not dead, she fainted." Said the manager that being his chin with his fingers.

"Yes i checked her and she was breathing." The receptionist said nodding.

"But we have to see who is she or we can get into trouble. It can also destroy the image of the hotel." Manager said because he don't want to get into any murder case or in police investigations.
Of course people will think that they give roof to those people who murder ,killed and rape.

"Waiting i will check..." said the receptionist and she started to cheak the details in the computer.

"The room is under

Mr jeon jungkook."

//End of recap//

Y/n POV:

"Mr jeon Jungkook. Call him this instant." Manager said with anger.

"Yes sir, i will call him." She said and leave the area where you were laying.

As i hear the name i can't help but coughed. Fuck you Silva you have to stuck in the wrong time. Everyone started to look at me like they have seen a ghost or something.

After when my throat relaxed i look at everyone who was looking at me, and i have to do my acting so let's get started.

"Why am i here?, why are you talking me in the ambulance?, did something happened to me."  as i keep my acting and give worried expression. Then a man step forward to me i think it's the manager.

'Miss are you ok." He asked to me with politely. I think everyone in this world is bipolar. I can't even understand what are they feeling now or what do they want to say with their expression.

"Y-y-es I'm good now." You said stuttering, don't know how to act now.

"So please miss follow me to my office and all of you get back to work she is fine." The manager scold the employee's and take me to his office.

A/n POV:

As you and the manager enter the office he take his seat and make you sit in front of his too.

"Have a seat." He said very softly

"Thank you." You know that there is something that he want to know, if not why would he take you here.

"Miss, i want to ask you some questions and i hope you will answer them truthfully." He us talking like he a lawyer and I'm not in a hotel, but in the court.

"So tell me what happened in the room." 'Haha its a long list ,Seduce, rape, kissing, sex when I'm not in my right mind and also my first time was taken by that devil. Should i count you more?'

"I'm an asthma patient so i kinda fainted because of the lack of air." Of course you have to say that you have to keep your acting to get out this hell.

"Ok did you get the breakfast."he said and put his arms on the table. 'yup the only thing i love today. There is no compromise for that delicious food.,

"Yes." You said nodding my head looking down at my stomach. You feel the hunger against.

"Ok now tell me who locked the door." You looked at him is surprise 'Why is he asking that question did he know...'

"I-i-i don't remember." If he really know you still didn't want to tell be you can here the words that he said 'you are mine'.

"Please miss, tell me the truth the room serves told me that he give the tray of food to the male and also the room cleaning said that she unlocked the door because the door was locked. So please tell me does the person named jeon jungkook." He is getting so personal that i have no other choice to admit.

"Yes,it was hi--." You were cut off by a call but you know it's not the end of your conversation with him.

"Hmm, huh, ok, sent him here."

"So where were we?,oh yes the question."

"Who is he to you?"As you were about to answer the manager about that he kidnap you and also he raped your in this hotel the door opened

"I'm her husband."  You turn to look who said that and the person was non other then

jungkook.

Jungkook POV:

As i enter the hotel managers office, i see y/n sitting there really closer to him. Its not even two hours since i left her in the hotel and she is hoeing around with this old man. What a bad taste babygirl.

"Who is he to you?" The old man said.

"I'm her husband." Yes i have to lie and thank god i was here at time or else ,she who've tell everything to him.

Y/n looked at me with shocked expression as if i asked for her soul. Baby I'm not going to ask for it I'm going to take it because it belongs to me.

"Oh Mr Jeon, come have a seat."i walk toward them and sit beside y/n . I give a glance to her to see she was looking down and playing with her fingers.

"I'm sorry Mr. Jeon I didn't know that she is your life. We were just worried about her because she fainted" I looked at y/n.

"Baby are you alright." I said and make my face feel with worried expressions. She only nodded her head, still looking down.

A/n POV:

"How is the baby?,Is he/she alright?"you look at him with wide eyes 'i don't know that he can go that far', he look straight to your eyes and hold your hand ,caressing it with his thumb.

"Oh, sorry for the interrupting the both of you ,but congratulations Mr. And Mrs. jeon,your going to be an amazing parent."the manager said make you and jungkook look at him.

"Thank you, baby we should get home, its unhealthy for you to walk in this did situation ok mr. lee we will take our leave." He said and stand up from his seat and take your hand to make you stand up .

After shaking hands with mr. Lee ,we left the office ,going to the hotel's parking lot. You both find his car ,you were about to sit on back seats because you don't want to sit with him.

When suddenly you hear his voice ,which was cold and filled with anger.

"Sit on the front seat, we need to talk"

~~~~~~~~~~~
To be continued.

A/n note:
Sorry for the late update . I was busy so thats y i can't write.  Hope your enjoying the book.