CHAPTER SIX

//Recap//

But then i feel something goes down my throat, and then the power return,i came out of the through and pull myself from the kiss and my eyes wide when i see..

Jungkook.....

//End of recap//

A/N POV:

You push him away, you wide eyes and there he was as calm as fuck, not having any regrets of kiss you.

Of course you don't regret to have those lips on you taking your first kiss but now as you know he was the one your regretting

How can he be like this?, is he bipolar?,he was something else outside with my family but now..

"WTF JUNGKOOK, WHY THE FUCK DID YOU KISS ME YOU ASSHOLE."you yell and hold his collar pulling him close to you. Looking at him in anger and there was fire in you eyes.

"Simple because i like you." He say with no sign of emotion. Which makes it difficult to read him. Is he saying this with love or with sadness.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP, YOUR MY SISTER BOYFRIEND AND SOON TO BE HUSBAND." yelling on his face. pushing him away. Not believing that he just cheated on your sister, not even thinking about you.

"HOW THE FUCK YOU CAN CHEAT ON MY SISTER WITH ME? ,OR DO YOU EVEN FUCKING LOVE HER?".you can't stop yelling at him,can't believe that he just cheated on your sister ,not with other girls but with you, WITH FREAKING YOU.

"Yes your right i cheated but you cheated with me because you kissed me back and that makes you the cheater too." He say and try to hold your hand but you didn't let him.but then he hold your face tightly.

"And baby let me tell you that i don't love your bitch of a sister ,i just used her to get closer to you but, i feel bad for myself that i can't control myself until marriage."he say and hold you upper arm and pull you close, to give you a kiss on your neck.

"Can't wait to get that body on my bed tonight ." he say with lustful eyes. Whisper in your ear and give it a bit.

"I AM NOT GOING ANYWHERE AND NEVER FREAKING LETTING YOU TOUCH ME."you yell and pull yourself away from him.making distance between you both. But he didn't let you and again hold your face and pull you closer.

"If you yell at me one more time i will kiss you again. Did you understand that ,baby girl."he say and trying to hold your face more closer but you pull away and slap him on the face.

"I AREN'T YOUR BABY GIRL YOU BUSTERD ,THAT WAS MY FIRST KISS YOU JUST TAK---" and he cuts you off with another kiss.

Making you kiss back because you want to feel those soft lips again, you feel yourself getting addicted to them .you hate strawberries but now its look like thay are your favorite fruit. After 5 minutes of makeout,he pull away.

"Here i taken your second too."he say after pulling away for the breathtaking kiss. And then reality hit you again.

'what have i done.'

'but the lips feel so good.'

'no its cheating.'

'but he is so handsome.'

Why did you kiss him that long?,why are you feeling yourself getting hot?.

Its because jungkook slip a pill in your mouth when he first kiss you. It pill name is known as Viagra.(This medication is most effective when taken on an empty stomach before sex. ) and you were about to have lunch but couldn't.

Jungkook can see lust in your eyes,which are now dark ,it means the pills are working.he smirk to himself and hold you lower wrist pulling you closer and closer. Going near your neck and started to leave small kiss on it

"Please~ ." You say feel hot after breath taking kiss or should i say makeout.

"Please?,please what babygirl." He say smirking because, You are not in your sense,Pills fully take over your body.

"Please do something to me I'm feeling so hot."you said and start to run your hands up and down on his build chest.

"In bathroom, I don't think that is a good idea, how about my room, hmm baby girl?" He knows whats your answer but want to hear it from you .Jungkook have a hotel room booked just in case.

"Yessss." You breathed it out in seducing way.

"You look so horny baby girl is this your first time." You nodded you head not able to answer any of his questions.

"Aww my baby girl is virgin only save herself for daddy.Then let's get going,dont want my baby girl to wait so long for some fun." He say pulling your hand ,getting out of the restroom.

Straight to his room.

~~~~~~
To be continued...

A/n note:

What is the color of jungkook hair?Did you enjoy bts concert?, Tell me what part was your favorite. My favorite was telepathy
And take care of yourself.

Love
A/n
...