Haku's Secret Jutsu:Crystal Ice Mirrors (Land Of Waves Arc)

Start from the beginning

Haku:We're here for the bridge builder not you. If you back down I won't have to kill you. I could already infer from his backstory that he was powerful but where's that raw physical power he was talking about.

Y/N:Save it we don't want to negotiate with you.

Haku:Well then I'll have to activate my kekkei genkai. It wasn't a smart idea to fight me around water. *starts doing hand signs*

(With Inari)
As Inari was about to get slashed by the thugs Naruto came in just at the right time. The thugs were shocked but attacked him instead. Naruto activated his clone jutsu and beat them effortlessly. Telling Inari that him and Tsunami should go and they can be heroes.

(At the bridge)
Y/N:Sasuke.

Sasuke:Yeah.

Y/N:I have enough raw speed. While I attack from all angles just use fireball jutsu like a flamethrower.

Sasuke:Right.

I dashed around the masked ninja in a flash attacking him towards Sasuke's direction with each hit letting him get burnt. However, it seems like it had no impact when I peered closer he was using ice to heal himself.

Kakashi:You shouldn't underestimate these ninja. As you'll see now.

Y/N:*activates jutsu* Blue Fire Technique:Flaming Palm. *rushes at Haku and strikes his chest*

 *rushes at Haku and strikes his chest*

Haku:That hurt. *clutches burn mark on chest*

Sasuke:You think we're done. Fire Style:Fireball Jutsu.

Y/N:Wind Style:Fuijin.

As Sasuke let out his fireball jutsu my fuijin attack enhanced the flame sending Haku back. When we went in for a hi five Haku cut of my hand but it grew back with the use of growing sapling.

Haku:Perfect. Secret jutsu.

Haku started to surround us with a dome of ice mirrors until we were completely surrounded.

Y/N:*activates jougan* I should use this chance wisely. Afterall, my jougan can copy kekkei genkai. *copies technique*

Kakashi tried to enter the jutsu but Zabuza flash stepped and stopped him.