“So you're all allies by this time…” TBOAH!Choi Han muttered – he vaguely recalls a Swordmaster who had a gold aura on Arm's side, but he'd only ever crossed paths with her during the battle between the Whales and Mermaids.
TCF!Hannah eyed him for a moment and then shrugged once before nodding and returning her gaze to the Palantír. Unlike TCF!Hannah who had suffered and survived and paid her dues. TBOAH!Hannah had died before she was given the chance to get her revenge or redeem herself.  

“Even if Miss Hannah said that she can take them on her own…”
Rosalyn could not hide her concern. The sword master Hannah. She had said that she would defend an island by herself. Choi Han started to speak before Cale could respond to Rosalyn.
“She’ll be fine.”
“… In your opinion?”
Choi Han smiled toward Rosalyn.
“Yeah. She’ll be fine in my opinion. I taught her.”

“That’s right!” TCF!Hannah suddenly exclaimed with ecstatic enthusiasm – she wasn’t ashamed of the past, she had suffered more for her mistakes and she'd proudly carried the scars that symbolized how her misplaced faith had almost gotten her and her brother killed. TCF!Hannah was clever – she knew that without Cale, she and Jack would not have survived.

A slight glance toward her counterpart was enough to tell her that they'd died in Oorim. TCF!Hannah closed her eyes for a moment and took a steadying her breathing and forcing herself not to think about what had happened to Jack after she'd died.

“Wow… Hyung, do you know what this means?” Cale whispered urgently, as he leaned over toward TCF!Alberu. TCF!Alberu was momentarily caught off guard and looked back at Cale only mildly curious.
“Doesn't this mean that Hannah is your senior, since she learnt from Choi Han first and then he became your instructor?”
“Cale… you use your head so well, why don't you become our beautiful Roan Empire's Prime Minister?”
“No.” Cale’s answer was absolutely firm and serious, he was 100% against allowing TCF!Alberu to do that.
“Hyung, you promised to give me my Slacker Life… if you go back on that, I’ll do something you'll regret!” Cale warned him dangerously. TCF!Alberu decided to drop the topic – clearly Cale wasn’t in the mood to play hot potato with the Prime Minister vacancy this morning, he decided to leave it alone… for now.

Rosalyn closed her mouth at Choi Han’s confidence. Swordsmen would understand each other the best. Choi Han had taught Lock and Hannah until the winter. Rosalyn did not say anything else as she trusted Choi Han’s judgment.

“Wow…”  TBOAH!Hannah whispered softly, feeling a slight twinge of envy. So, not only had they forgiven her and saved her from the dead mana, they also protected her and Jack and Cale Henituse even promised to help TCF!Hannah get her revenge and as such had allowed his strongest to train her. She was in awe and glanced toward TBOAH!Jack, feeling emotional at the sight of her brother's familiarly peaceful expression as he watched the Palantír.

At that moment, Cale remembered what Hannah and Ron had said earlier.
‘Young master-nim, please leave the island with the densest forest to me. I will stealthily kill all of them.’ Ron said that before replacing his benign smile with a chilling smile. Hannah had laughed before saying her part.
‘Cale Henituse. I am fine on my own. Don’t send anybody else with me.’
‘Will you be fine on your own?’
‘It’s not a matter of if I will be fine or not. I don’t think I’ll be able to differentiate. Once I start to see blood, I can’t stop myself from killing anything in front of me.’  

TBOAH!Hannah was even more surprised by how much trust and freedom Cale Henituse gave her counterpart. She looked over at TCF!Hannah who glanced at her and then shrugged – as if to say once again that she'd paid her dues and earned that freedom with her own two hands, but her gaze also flickered over to look at Cale and lingered appreciatively upon him for a moment long enough for TBOAH!Hannah to understand that TCF!Hannah was allowed to grow and learn and be free all because of Cale Henituse, he must have vouched for her or made some kind of deal with her. TBOAH!Hannah shook her head, casting away her thoughts of envy and returned her curious gaze to the Palantír again.