Chapter 12

Long chapter alert

You and me hand in hand
today tomorrow forever

🧸Ruhanika

"But bhabhi I'll be bored the entire day" I whined resting my face on her shoulder, this house scares me, the long chandeliers and pillars bring out the hollowness out of me and what am I supposed to do alone sitting in a corner, even my books had given up my company, so this is exactly what slump felt like,Ishani di was busy and now Maanvi bhabhi is also leaving for office.

"It's just for a week Ruhi, aren't you rejoining your college, or agar bore ho raha hein toh you can visit your mom dad"

"But I just visited them 15 days back "and I highly doubt they want another of their bed broken, Avyaan was keen on avoiding that topic which only made it more funny.

"Okay then visit your friends or visit Ishani's office, maa or papa bahar gaye hein" she finished arranging the files on the table, it came out as a surprise to me and the entire family that Abhyant bhai had appointed Maanvi bhabhi as his temporary secretary, maa was over the moon she even baked bhabhi her first lunch tiffin, something about which Avyaan grumbled how he never received two sweet dishes in his tiffin.

"Yes get the fucking finance sheet on my table, I'll be there in an hour" Abhyant bhai descended down, cursing his guts out, I was now used to it his sentences beginning and ending with swear words, "Ruhanika where's Avy?" He asked still starring at the phone in his hand

"Ruha.."

"He is in bed"

"What the fuck. It's 9 in the morning why the hell is he still sleeping" pata nahhi khud kharate mar so raha hein mujhe utha kein.

"Is he not feeling well?" This time it was Maanvi bhabhi with concerned laced eyes, she indeed behaves like a mother.

"No, he was sketching last night...I'll go and wake him"

"Avyaan uth bhi jao please" I tried moving him for the nth time,but this bull here didn't even deflect an inch.

"Avyy ughhh"I humped, sitting on the bed, it's not how it should happen, when I try to wake him up he should pull me into him and we both should snuggle, that's how it happens in books and movies...par yaha dekhiyein yeh toh hilne ka naam he nahi le rahein.

I sighed, as my eyes landed on the bottles of colours kept on his table,hmm thodi se painting toh hume bhi ati hein.

"Ruuuuuuuhaaaaaanikaaaaa" I readied myself waiting for the impact, "what are three bottles of colour doing in my hair, Ruhanika" the multicoloured hair Avyaan strutted towards me like a unicorn prancing in his Lala land.

"Actually it's 4 bottles, dekho na pink,yellow,baby blue and my favourite colour purple....so elegant so beautiful just looking like a wow"

"Wow ki baachi, mere itne pyaare pyaare baal is not your personal canvas"he replied dramatically ruffling his hair..ooh ho galti kardi.

"Wait, why is this colour so sticky,ouch"his fingers dipped out with sticky fluid dripping through them, I should leave, yeah totally run for my life.
But before I could even take a step back, his hand wrapped around my shoulder pulling me toward him.

"You poured glue into it?"
"No"
"I mistakenly poured glue into it."
"What?"
"Hann matlab mujhe laga it's white colour"

"Ohhh god" pushing me he moved towards the mirror, the colour in his head was now dripping towards his face, the shades of pink,yellow had already made it to his neck.
His eyes closed as he inhaled deeply, okay so I am saved? opening with a jerk and the narrowed down on me dangerously.