Chapter 10

*Long chapter alert*

Am I that girl you dream of ?

"Auchhh Ruhanika be gentle"

"Auuu" I cried in pain, can't she be a little sensitive, her fingers squeezed tightly "FUCK Ruhanika"

"Galti tumhari hein,you kept on going entire night, I had offered you a change of position, you wanted continue" yeah because I hadn't anticipated it would pain like hell next morning.
( it's you fault, you kept on going entire night, I had offered you a change of position, you wanted continue)

"Didi Jiju everything okay? Can we enter,  you guys fully clothed na?" fully clothed? where did that even come from, answering the confusion altered over my face Ruhanika whispered "tum aise aavaje nikaloge toh kya samnjhenge mere cousins" kaise aavaj?
And then finally the realisation dawned upon me..oh....OHHH.
if you keep moaning,what will my cousins think)

Recoiling away from her, I let her cousins inside, who were carrying a plate of some turmeric paste ,their eyes were weirdly ogling me making me realise the abstract absence of my shirt, moving inside the bathroom I wrapped  the white shirt  lying next to the mirror.

"So didi how was is it "

"did you cry, how big was it"

"do things really happen like  written in books"

"Gosh didi aap logo ne toh bed hein tod Diya"

faint lines of gossipy whispers could be heard , which abruptly shushed down seeing my figure appear again, if Ruhanika got on my nerves her sisters salsa-ed on my nerves they are  nosey, snoopy, and definitely on my too annoying radar.
The blushing looks on both girls did no effort in masking the conversation they were having,I didn't live under the rock, I could easily make out the topic of their red faces, Ruhanika's messed hair,scattered bedsheet,and the broken bed tell them wife dearest how big I was.

"Jiju ye lijiye baam, aur jaldi neeche aajana sab log wait kar rahein hein" saying that both the girls squirted out of the room not before letting their annoying giggle resonate along the walls.
How do they even let out that witchy giggle,Ruhanika never does.
(Brother In law apply this paste to your wound and come downstairs everyone is waiting for you)

Rolling my eyes, I walked towards the edge of the bed which was still holding to its life
"Woah...woah my cousins are idiots" hmmm nothing new in that, family trait "they kind off misunderstood the situation" she stuttered as my hands caged her waist against the bed stand
"And you didn't correct them?" her eyes dilated, the slight flickers of black stroked on brown

"Nahi..matlab..mein...woah.."her lips quivered as I burst out laughing, such a scaredy-cat.

Cute cat not that nasty black cat.

Snatching the baam from her hand I twisted open my shirt, my arms trying to reach the back of my chest, owww when did my arms become so short, "lau mein laga deti hun" picking up the plate, she let her soft fingers glide across my back, making the muscles there flex with a snap.

"This all started because of you" I relaxed against her soft touch, "ME!" Yes you.

"How is it my fault mujhe kya pata tha, the great Avyaan Raichand billi se dar ta hein"
(How is it my fault, how would I know the great Avyaan Raichand is afraid of cat)

"Me Dar ta nahi hu", I shouted pushing her against the bed "woah....woah billi achanak se samne aagayi isliye I was just shocked"
( I didn't get scared......I was just surprised)

"Chal jhootein you were practically shivering and who was it trying to throw those cheques and platinum card at her as if she knows what they count for"she rolled her eyes, I wasn't shivering it was my body adapting to cold, I was definitely not scared of that cruel cat.