Captivated

My alarm woke me up, but I was too sleepy and kept ignoring it

My alarm woke me up, but I was too sleepy and kept ignoring it. After a long time, I woke up to my ringing phone. I was too lazy to open my eyes to check the caller ID and answered the call, still half-asleep.

"Heelllooo." I said in a sleepy, raspy voice.

"As much as I want to keep talking, I want to tell you that you are late." 

Ohh Shoot Mayank!!! 

I quickly got up and checked my wall clock. It was 11 past 15. 

Ohh no no no no. How could I sleep this late?

"I'm... I'm sorry, I don't know. Uh, where are you, did you reach already?" I kept shooting questions at him while removing the first thing I saw in my closet. That's when I heard him chuckling.

"It's okay. Come down in fifteen minutes, okay? I'll see you downstairs." He said and hung up, chuckling.

Fifteen minutes, oh no. I got ready super quickly checking my watch it took me all together ten minutes to shower and dress. I did a two-minute quick make-up and decided to take an extra minute to look prettier. I was meeting him after two weeks. I was wearing a brown satin halter neck top with a bow at the back. I paired it up with cream pants and a brown crop jacket. It looked sexy on me. And since I didn't get enough time to get ready, I put my hair in a loose messy bun and added a brown satin bow-shaped band. It was way too sexy for my liking, but I just wanted to look hot today.

I looked gorgeous. The halter top was complementing my caramel, pink skin. My dark brown eyes matched my hair and the make-up just said it all. I inherited good looks from my parents, taking their best traits. I heard my oven ding, and I ran towards it. I was glad I had made all the preparations yesterday and put it in the fridge. I was heating it so he could eat it fresh.

(Mehek's look)

I quickly put the tiffin in my purse and stepped into my strappy brown wedges and headed outside

I quickly put the tiffin in my purse and stepped into my strappy brown wedges and headed outside. I was a minute late, but who cares? The moment I stepped outside, I saw him leaning outside his car.

He was wearing a brown shirt and black jeans. His sleeves were folded and he was wearing his Armani black shades. He didn't notice me walking towards him, which gave me some sweet time to ogle at him. He looked strikingly hot. The moment I reached him, he removed his shades and saw me. I had trouble breathing at that moment.