Season 12 Episode 8: The Maze of the Red Dragon

Start from the beginning

Okino: (Gasps.) Master Lloyd?

Okana: (Gasps.) Master Caila?

Okino: Nya? Jay? Kazashi? What is wrong? What has happened?

(A flash of light appears and the two cover their eyes. Unagami appears.)

Voice: Okino, Okana, my children.

Okana: Unagami! (She kneels with Okino.)

Unagami: You may rise.

Okino: It is an honour to be in your presence.

Unagami: Yet I sense something's troubles the both of you.

Okana: (Okino looks away.) The Ninja. They have told us things. About Terra Karana. Things that are difficult to believe.

Unagami: They have told you that world is not real? That you are both not real? (Okino and Okana nod.) This is true. You were both born in this realm. A place of illusion, a shadow of the real world. But you are not bound to this place. I am building a machine. A wondrous device that will allow you to enter the real world. Would you like to go there?

Okino: Hai.

Okana: Yes.

Unagami: Then I shall bring you both with me. But you must help me.

Okino: How?

Unagami: (He teleports himself to Okino and walks over to him.) The ninja seek to stop me and destroy the machine. Instead, they must be destroyed.

Okana: But, they are our friends. They trusted us.

Unagami: (His face turns red and he teleports himself closer to Okino and Okana.) If you help the ninja, you will never see the real world. You will remain trapped here in this illusion forever!

Okino: But we, we are guides.

Okana: It would be dishonourable to betray our masters!

(Unagami transforms into the Empire Dragon and roars in anger. Okana puts her hand up in front of Okino in protection as the Empire Dragon walks to them.)

Empire Dragon: You chose strangers over me?! Your creator?! Do your duties, Samurais! You will hear from me again...when the time is near!

(The Empire Dragon leaves and all of Prime Empire unfreezes.)

Cole: Right?

Caila: Okana?

Lloyd: Okino? Are you okay? (He puts his hand on Okino's shoulder.)

Okino: I..I am okay.

Caila: Okana? You're alright? (She puts her hand on Okana's shoulder.)

Okana: Yes. I am sure. We are sure.

Kazashi: So, which way? Left or right?

(Okino looks at both directions and points right. The Team head right.)

Okino: As we near the heart of the maze, the danger will grow.

Caila: We trust you, Samurais.

Okana: Down. Everyone! (They duck to avoid obstacles.)

Nya: Thanks again, Okana and Okino.

Okino: It is our duty. Run! (The walls close in on them.) Leap! (They leap over a gap.) Roll, quick! (They roll, but Cole isn't fast enough and is pinned down.)