-His way-

!! TW: Davey being sad and mention of henry !!

Well... guess I'll go cry in the garbage..." Davetrap began, sobbing after his Old Sport had roasted him so hard. He didn't understand why. Sure, years had passed, maybe it had even been decades since they last saw each other, but he was still Old Sport. His Old Sport. Or so he thought. He finished the sentence in a sad mumble, ".... alone."

      Davetrap began walking sadly out of Sportsy's moldy restaurant, "Bear." Such a dumb name. Old Sport seemed... happy to see him go. He had thought Sportsy had made the entire thing just to lure him there; to see him again. Dave was wrong however, and Old Sport's harmful words pierced his heart. Pausing for a moment by the smelly alley behind the restaurant where he usually slept and called home, he contemplated whether or not to stay there. The moldy rabbit-man didn't want to upset Sportsy again, after all. Even though Old Sport had practically destroyed him mentally, Davetrap still loved him. He always would. He wanted to be by his side forever, even if previously thought impossible. Sadly, Sportsy didn't.

      Sniffling and crying still, he shrugged and collapsed onto the trash bag he usually called his bed. The trash bag reeked of discarded food scraps and squished under his weight. Knowing that eventually the orange phone guy would come soon to search for pizza ingredients, he curled up into a little ball and continued to sob inside of the moldy old rabbit suit that was merged with his flesh. As Henry once called that, The Joy of Creation. Davetrap missed Henry. He missed Sportsy. He missed them all. Maybe he would get a fat iguana and name it henry, like sportsy had suggested. Even though Dave knew his old sport had meant that in a cynical way.

      Davetrap was eventually awoken by the orange phone guy peering over him and shaking him worriedly. Apparently, he had fallen asleep. "Such a weak thing to do..." He thought, berating himself in his mind, just like Henry had always made him do. Just like he always does.

      "U-uh sir, are you al-alright?" The phone guy mumbled, obviously very worried. His dial, which acted like an eye, spun once. Davetrap blinked, for his vision was still rather fuzzy. "D-do you need anything?"

      Davetrap shook his moldy green rabbit head and held it as he got up groggily. "N-no," He croaked out. His voice was still rather sore from all the sobbing he had done last night, paired with the fact his vocal cords were rotting and impaled with rusted springlocks.

       The phone guy shook his orange head- phone? Whatever. Davetrap wasn't very sure of how to refer to him, and didn't want to go down that rabbit hole. "N-now sir, I may n-not know you, but I know a l-lie when I see one," He quickly disappeared for a few minutes, causing Davetrap to sigh and wish for him to return, longing for at least somewhat human contact. Phoney soon returned, holding a glass of water and a lollipop he probably stole from a kid. "Here sir, h-hopefully this will make you feel better."

      Davetrap reluctantly took the lollipop and water, hiding the fact that he desperately wanted the items. He wanted at least some form of love. The phone was orange, like his Old Sport, so he began imagining him as that, his sportsy... Said plan hadn't work well. He still missed him, and he still wanted to be by him. After he took the food and water, the phone- "sportsy" nodded and seemingly disappeared back into the real Sportsy's restaurant, reminding Dave that he was just a phone. Sighing as he leaned his back against the moldy and stained wall, he began to zone out.

      He travelled into his own fantasy world, one where Sportsy still loved him, if he ever did. Dave sure hoped he did. One where the two lived happily together in Vegas, and Sportsy had accepted his immortality offer, a-and Henry was there too! One where it went his way for once.

But he knew that would never be true. 

Things would never go his way.

 They never have.

(A/N: I actually made this for school and am making a diorama/adding more description for it!)

(Word count: 719 Words.)