Nice to Meet You...

Chapter 44

Tia's POV

At this point, I'm nearly salivating, worse than Pavlov and all them fucking dogs. Like yeeeeeeees! Talk to me rough, but handle me gently, Mr. Min!

"Well?" Yoongi pulls me from my thoughts, laughing at my reaction.

"Huh?"

"I asked, what would I do in your bed? You have like 15 boyfriends already. I'm sure they keep you busy," he teases.

I scoff but can't help laughing at his smart-ass mouth. "I have four, for your information, possibly six. I honestly don't know yet."

"Oh, excuse me!"

Seeing that bright, gummy smile on his face makes me so happy, and I pray that I will be able to see it forever, with me only adding to his joy. We continue to giggle and jab at each other for a moment longer before I take the conversation on a more serious route.

"But for real, there is something about us, about me, that you don't know."

"What? Are you a witch or something? Have I been bewitched by you?" I know he's joking but he doesn't realize just how spot-on he is.

"Umm, I wouldn't call myself a witch but I am definitely...different. So, whenever I met each of my boyfriends, my body knew that we belonged together before I did. It's as if my intuition nudges at me, signaling that the men I'm fated to love are near. I'm not trying to scare you away, but I already know that you know what feeling I'm talking about."

He stares at me blankly, only giving himself away by his mouth falling open in shock.

"Yo, what the fuck? Yes, I felt this love-drunk-like excitement as soon as we pulled into your driveway. It damn near knocked me over when Namjoon opened the door. It was so overwhelming. And you," he pauses as if trying to collect himself. "Fuck, Tia, I thought I was going crazy. As soon as I laid eyes on your face, I knew that I wanted to love you, nah...I needed to love you; I needed to be loved by you. And when you touched me...oh my fucking God. It's like the world stopped and it was only me and you in that moment. You, the guys...you feel like love personified. Like home."

"Wow, you described our love so beautifully. That's how the others have explained their experiences as well. They also say that the feelings remain genuine and strong, but they aren't as overwhelming the more time we spend together."

"So what does all of this mean? What does it mean for me? Like, am I also a chosen one?" He chuckles but I know he's dead serious, only using his humor to lighten the mood.

"I would say so, seeing as we all can feel the tug; can feel you. This means that we are likely fated to love one another, and if you decide to accept our feelings for you, then we live so we love. Please, don't think that there is any pressure, but we would love for you to become a member of our little family."

I continue, letting him know about how things have progressed with the other guys, reassuring him that we will have our own special connection and relationship. As he's still working, I even tell him that the others have done some sexual things when we're together but not alone. Basically, just filling him in on how things have been thus far.

"We are just dedicated to being honest with each other and always lead with love. We have thrown societal standards out the window to follow our hearts, which are pulling us all here, with this house sort of acting as a hub."

I go on to share my experiences thus far with the gifts I've recently gained, explaining how it runs in my bloodline and things that I'm doing to harness them better.