Chapter 28: Chapter Twenty-eight

Start from the beginning

"Are you going to undress?" Harry questioned and Severus shivered at the tone. "Or do you need a hand?"

Severus then tried to pull all his clothes off at once and Harry laughed at his attempts. He blushed deeply until Harry knelt between his legs and slipped his hands into his robes. Severus stilled as those green eyes burned him as Harry gave him a smile that had Severus wanting this to be further along than it was.

Harry just slipped his robes down before starting on his button-down shirt. He gently pushed Severus until he was on his back. He started when Harry kissed his stomach as he popped the first button. Severus rocked his hips up into Harry as the man slowly opened each button and kissed his way up his stomach and chest. Suddenly he felt something wrap around the base of his cock and he started.

"Shh," Harry murmured in his ear then kissed his neck. "Just to make it last longer."

Harry then took his ear lobe into his mouth as his hand found his cock again and all his thoughts fled. He bucked up as he tried to push his pants down and just tangled himself up.

"Oh, to be a teenager again." Harry joked and helped him out of his pants.

"We are on a timer," Severus defended then squeaked when Harry grabbed his ass.

"We are wizards," Harry whispered in his ear. "I'm sure we can change that."

Severus went to retorted but Harry licked up his neck then kissed along his collar bone to silence him. Severus went boneless as Harry made his way down to his nipples then took one in his mouth. He'd never had anyone take their time with him and Severus was sure that if that band wasn't around the base of his cock, then he would have already come. Harry licked around his other nipple as Severus's hand roamed over the other man's skin.

Harry worked further down, pausing to dip his tongue into his belly button and Severus arched his back up in pleasure. He thought that he was going to explode then Harry took the head of his cock in his mouth. He groaned loudly as Harry's hand grasped his hip to stop him bucking up. That warmth wrapped around him, bringing him closer to the edge. He then felt a finger slip into him and he started. Harry pulled back and looked up at him from between his legs.

"Just relax," Harry advised. "Unless you want to swap?"

"No," Severus gasped.

Harry gave him a grin before taking his cock back into his mouth as a slick finger moved within him. He soon forgot that as the pleasure ran through him and that warmth. The talent that Harry showed and the duel feeling. He groaned in pleasure when Harry hit a spot within him and he bucked forward.

"Sorry," Severus gasped and Harry looked up at him with a smile.

"There's still more to come," Harry advised and wiggled back up his body.

Severus brought his legs up on either side of Harry and wasn't sure what to do now. Harry just dipped down and kissed him. Severus returned the kiss as he felt Harry at his entrance but he didn't enter him. Severus grabbed his sides and pulled Harry forward and they broke the kiss. He gave Severus a grin then ran his hand down his side to his ass. Harry dipped forward and kissed him as he gently rocked forward.

Severus gasped as Harry entered him and he expected pain but Harry took it slow then a hand wrapped around his cock. He bucked up without thinking and Harry chuckled. Then that feeling around his cock was gone and he groaned as he wrapped one leg around Harry's waist. He panted harshly as Harry entered him completely and it was a wholly different feeling. Then Harry hit that spot again.

Severus came without warning as the pleasure bubbled over and he bucked up sharply and groaned. Harry pushed forward as he grabbed Severus's ass in one hand. He panted as he came down while Harry rocked his hips gently. He looked up at the man above him and Harry gave him a grin.