CHAPTER 11

(P.s - I hope even your pet's enjoying the book)

The cold wind hits me right in the face as I admire the view

The cold wind hits me right in the face as I admire the view. The heat of the stare from the person behind me is drilling a hole in the back of my head, reminding me about his presence.

Just few hours ago, I was updating Noor about how I had my very first kiss and how I might never meet that person again. And now, I stand with that very same stranger, enjoying the moment.

Turning back to look at him only to find him already looking at me, I found myself staring at his thick brows and lashes, at the slight stubble covering his jaw, and at how a few strays of dark hair kiss his forehead with each gust of wind. Breathtakingly handsome. It's a shame how I never took time to study his face.

My feet mindlessly carried me to him but stopped 3 feet away from him, leaving space between us. My eyes hardly straying away from his lips, gulping hard on the unholy thoughts my brain can't stop thinking about. He eats the distance between us in two large steps and it takes everything in me not to push back. His chest brushed against mine while his eyes follows the same path as mine did. Tension prominent in the air. As if our mind were connected through a Bluetooth connection, our lips simultaneously moved a bit closer leaving a thin space between us.

He's waiting for the confirmation from me and while my subconscious is asking me to go for it, my conscious is begging me to run in the opposite direction. Either way, this is heading in a dangerous fucking direction, and I'm letting it. Because fuck this. Fuck whatever is left of my conscious. I've never had one anyway, so I might as well stop pretending it's there.

And this time, it was me that took the lead. I smashed my lips with his but he was quick to take over. His lips are firm and demanding, a moan leaving because he's feasting on me, his tongue claiming mine while one hand is at my throat and the other is fisting in my hair, pulling it back so he can deepen the kiss. He's trying to reach places in my soul that I didn't think existed before with this kiss. He bites down on my lower lip, and I whimper as he plunges his tongue inside and pulls my body so it's flattened against his front. Messy would be the term that would be used to describe this kiss.

Single drop of water broke me out of the trance, making me realize that it might start pouring anytime now. But Aiden was too deep in the kiss, dragging me along to the deep. We both were getting breathless, but neither of us broke the kiss, as if it were a source of oxygen. His arms around me had me completely pressed against him.

When it started pouring was when he broke apart. Cursing at the weather, he quickly moved me to the passenger seat before he himself got in. Turning on the heat, the droplets beating down on the window shield are tuning out and the silence that falls between us is deafening and that makes me hyperaware of the sound of my own breathing and the thundering in my chest.

I can feel the warmth his body emanates and smell his sophisticated cologne. A little bit musky and a little earthy.

The tension was clear in the air, and by the look of his stiff body, he look like a ticking bomb, as if one words would break all the strain holding him back. The safest choice is, keep quiet and make myself invisible, but even that doesn't seems to work. His grip on the steering wheel tighten, his vein visible, I only managed to see his finger flex against the wheel before he wrapped it on the back of my head and crashed his lips on mine. One of his hand moving to the back of my head while the other wrapped around my waist and the next thing- I get lifted over the center console onto his lap.