CHAPTER 9

It's been 32 hrs, 20 min and 6

It's been 32 hrs, 20 min and 6.7.8.9..sec, since I saw her. Since that night in her room where I had her beneath me, under my mercy. Her skin felt so soft against my rough texture. At one point, I even thought I was hurting her by how rough I am.

That night was a test for the beast inside of me. Her sensual breathing, her body movement and her soft little gasp were like a siren call.

I watched her, eyes closed, moving her little body left and right to the song, with her panties peaking from underneath her gown, as if teasing me. I had to fight everything in me to stop myself from shoving my finger inside those panties and have her back arched against me, mixture of soft gasp and moan leaving her mouth.

*sigh* I looked at the tent formed near my crotch. soon buddy, very soon, as I watch her from behind the tress.

In front of me, is my little tigr, who seems to be in a mood for a death experience. I watch her from far, out of site, as she tries to cross the river stream barefoot with one of her hand holding her shoes in it. She looks to be loosing her balance as she tries to make her way to the other side.

With her stumbling quite a few times, I observed her surrounding, expecting her folks to be around. But when I see no one I  decided to leave my hiding spot and interrupt her.

"Are you looking for ways to turn the river red somehow? Because I believe it's not a very effective way", with a scowl on my face I said, breaking the silence draping the forest.

Her focus shattered, and she stumbled as the stability of her foot betrays her. That had my heart skipping a beat. She could have slipped, you Asshole.

I genuinely wanted to see how much blood it takes to paint the river red, but not hers. Never her's.

With her coming out of shock, she throws me her signature glare, as she retorts, "Obviously not, I planned to use your body for it."

"Very well, then can I know what inspired you to cross a raging river stream- barefoot, with no one watching over you."

"Umm.. because I wanted to get to get to the other side." She gave me an 'are you dumb' look.

"And you couldn't get to the other side with the help of the bridge over there", as I direct our attention to the bridge that's just a couple of stride ahead of us.

A red hue of embarrassment painted her cheeks, as she realised she failed to notice a very obvious bridge.

" wel-ll... I just felt a little adventurous, so... I-I" her cute stuttering turns me on.

Wanting her out of that dangerous spot and also wanting to feel her skin on me, I moved towards her.

Balancing on one foot, I stretched the other, gently immersing it in the flowing stream. I extended my arms towards her.
While she thought that arm was just for her to hold, I was thankful for the short distance among us which made it easier to warp it around her waist.