CHAPTER 10

Loading the suitcase in the back of the car, I stared at the stillness of the forest in worry

*Flashback to 2 hours ago*
"Aiyanna beta, we are leaving in two hours. An urgent work came up and unfortunately it requires our presence, so we have to cut this trip short.

But I promise I'll make it up for this with a Michelin start meal.

Just, Please don't be upset."

*End of Flashback*

And now here I am, loading the rest of my stuff in the car, as slowly as possible. Hoping Aiden would should show up in time, before we depart.

Despite having left a note on the balcony, relying how sorry I am to miss our outing, an overwhelming desire to catch a final glimpse of him compelled me to seek one last encounter.

After yesterday's kiss that I'm unable to erase from my brain or more like I rather not erase it, I was really eager to spend a whole day with him.

That man has ended up giving me the best first kiss of my life and now I can't complain. He had my brain stopped working!!

And I even have come to realization that for some unknown reason feel safe in his embrace, like that man had me trapped beneath him so many times but never once did I feel threatened by his presence. My brain is always as ease with him around. I sleep easy in his presence.

Wait- I do sleep easily in his presence.

My thoughts getting interrupted, "Come on beta, Hume chalna hae wapas. (come one dear, we have leave now)

Not being able to delay our departure anymore than I already have, with a heavy sigh I get in the car.

I couldn't stop glancing back until the cabin was completely of sight.

I guess this was it.

Dressed in a solid black jumper, I focused on fastening the sleek metal clamp of the watch around my wrist

Dressed in a solid black jumper, I focused on fastening the sleek metal clamp of the watch around my wrist. With each tick, my impatience to meet her echoes in the silence of the room. Realization of my lateness dawning upon me. Hurriedly picking up my car keys and phone from the bed side table, I exited my room.