Achintya is chill. He is cool. But dangerous, oh so dangerous when he gets mad. But that doesn't happens often.

Guddi did not want it to ever happen.

_

That night, Achintya ate the extra portion of the chicken curry and fish fry. His mind and heart dancing on the cloud 9.

___&___

Niyati's world has turned to upside down. It surely must be.

Just a small glimpse of his, brings her heart to run miles and now he is standing infront of her, in all his glory and she- just froze.

She can see his lips moving, but for the love of the God could not understand what he is saying.

He was infront of her, her dainty wrist influngs in his larger one, his face- such beautiful face - hovering above her. Niyati's mind could not understand what to do, how to do and why to do.

Can't see just stand here and watch him whole day. That is enough for her.

More than enough.

But then he shakes her, his grip tightening a bit as well as hers and soon someond hisses.

Before Niyati could know, the beautiful man has his hands covering one of his eye, hissing and swearing.

It was what, brings her out of her stupors as she heard "fuck..f-uck..what was that? My eyes are fucking burning? Water! Wa-"

Panicking Niyati looked at him with her big eyes before remembering she has one bottle in her bag. She hurriedly take it out handing him but after seeing he can hardly see anything beyond his pain, that she took the matter in her own hand.

She opens the cap, and pours water in her cupped hand "let me see.. please remove your hand...let me see" he removed his hand after the much coaxing as she gently throws water in his eyes and face.

"Do not use your hand, let me do that" she said hurriedly. As she gently, three water on his face and eyes even wetting the corner of her duppata and wiping his eyes gently and with utmost care.

She get so busy in taking care of him, that she did not noticed but Achintya has long stopped his hiss of pain. He actually was standing there, his back bend, hands clapped behind his back, and face lowered to get in her reach.

She hardly touches his chin.

Niyati notices it then. In the awake of the morning, with no vehicles obscuring the day with their honks that how silent he actually was. "Uhm..a-are you okay?"

The guilt was clear in her tone. His eyes were shot red and looked extremely painful.

"Sorry..I- I thought it was done stranger- you are also one- but no.. I mean. I am sorry is what I mean." Her stupid mouth. Despite the pain in his eyes, he chuckles.

"I should have expected that. "

"Yeah..you should." Mumbles Niyati. Now the shock has finally woven off her, she becomes aware of the proximity of theirs. She takes a step back and looked at her side.

Looking at him was too much. He is too intense and too intimidating. And he was not even moving. Just standing there, a smile on his lips.

"What...I didn't caught that." Achintya's eyes were burning like hell. The cool water soothes the burning a bit, but still it was not tolerable.

He should probably consults the doctor soon.

But hell, he is leaving her here.

"It was not meant to be. " Mumbles Niyati. "I am sorry again. I didn't knew it was you. I wouldn't have done that otherwise."