002

The legacy of Begusarai was famous for its sand mafia and Gundaraaj. The legacy of Choudhary's is that , they're the one who brought this reputation to Begusarai.

Being the most influential and powerful family of the Begusarai, they rule the place with one hand full of wealth and other covered in bloodshed. Washing their red covered hands in the holy water of Ganga wishing it wash their sin along with that.

The morning of the day was beautiful, chirping of birds could be heard when two men knocked the large iron gate of Durga Bhawan. The guards standing outside ask those men their reason of coming to the Haveli and as they their hear the story, one of the guard hurried inside.

A roar comes from the inside along with giggles of a baby. The guard return back to his place as a short and stocky man come from the door. In his arms was a baby who was happily cooing.

Raising his head in the direction of the voice,the first man somehow finally gains his lost breathe not before loosing it again as Mithilesh Chaudhary stand before him "who stole your sampatti that you came here crying about it" "

The second man notice his other friend's tied lipped reaction "M-malik Ram Ram" speaks, curving his back in a bow and hands joining for the pranam"M-malik, our apologize Malik to disturb you this early in-"

"Keep the buttering for your wife and say what you came to say" the baby in Mithilesh's lap coos as the man happily coos back.

"It's about Chote Babu. Our apology Malik. W-we came here"Nathu turns his head slightly in his friend's direction "-in the morning when we were going toward our field, w-we, we saw chote babu there. "

Nathu got no reaction from the other man, "uhm.. lying in the middle of the field covered in mud and fertilizers, a katta in his hand. We tried to wake him so we can take Chote Babu here but uhm..h-he p-put the katta on my head and threatened us to leave or other wise he will-"

"MADARCHOD, WHAT THE FUCK HE WAS THINKING, DOING THIS IN BROAD DAYLIGHT, BASTARD-"

And to no one surprise, kicks the decorative vase with his left leg before storming inside.

In the courtyard of the Durga Bhawan sit, Durga Devi herself on the swing. Near her feet sat Rukmani Devi, Durga Devi's younger sister-in-law cutting areca nut in small piece and keeping them in paan daan box.

"The sun hasn't raised yet,and the action sequence has already started." The youngest of two women say, nudging the eldest's feet.

"What happen now, Mithilesh?" Lazily ask Durga Devi in her heavily bihari accent before spitting in the near cuspidor.

"Amma.. THAT- PIECE OF SHIT-" the sound of anklet along with smell of incense sticks smells in the air, a young woman wearing a heavy embroidered yellow coloured saree covering her head with the loose end of the saree and a pooja thal in her one hand and a ghanti in other come in the view.

"I swear she spent extra time doing this ritual things so she can delay the breakfast and make me starve" very dramatically Durga Devi says.

Dramatic to the way it was said, but still full of humour that Rukmani chuckles "a bit of starvation is good for you jiji. Besides badi bahu already brief the maharaj ji about the breakfast. "

ACHINTYA, COME HERE NOW. "

" That day is not far when he will rupture his vocal cords with this much yelling and shouting."

" Not to forget, that till then, half of the haveli would surely become deaf too."

Sighing ,Durga Devi ask " who put fire in your ass? "