006

There is nothing a man cannot achieve, if and when he put his complete dedication in that."

Achintya believes in that. He will forever be that person, who, by any means will not kneel in front of the situation but will make it bend according to himself.

_

Achintya's daily visits to the college has been skipped to the backside, as the election was fast approaching.

The prepration related to the rallies and the campaign was on his shoulders. His father has trusted him with the responsibility and so like always, Achintya was doing everything under his control to make his father proud of him.

Which also means, sacrificing and chastising his own comfort and pleasures.

A week before, when his father gave him the responsibility of the campaign Achintya has thought that this it. The time when he will forget about her. She will soon be wiped clear from his mind.

His body and mind both becomes occupied with work. Politics chucks a hefty amount of his time. Travelling to different states, meeting politician, making plans on how to sabotage the opposition, it all would tired him out.

But..alas, the thought did not become the reality.

Everynight, when Achintya will go to sleep, sometimes in his own bedroom, sometimes in the guest house where the funds would be hidden, sometimes even in godowns, because it would get so late that his bones would ache that he closes his eyes and saw big eyes dancing infront of him illuminated in the glow of the flashlight.

Achintya could not understand. He had been with women before. For fuck sake, the girl is not even that beautiful, he has seen beauty far, far beyond her.

And yet, yet she is the one who just, cannot leave his mind.

When he closes his eyes, she would be there. Looking at him with her big eyes, stealing glances and shying away just when he would caught her. Then once the sun arrives, his mood will turns foul just with the thought that today again, he cannot catch the sight of her.

That his dreams are just that. Dreams.

Gosh...that thought will  infuriate him to hell.
_

The salvation to his problem comes in the form of a huffing Guddi.

It was the tradition of the Chaudhary family; the dinner of the Sunday would be prepared by Phulan Chaudhary himself, and then the whole family will eat it together.

"What happened Guddi bitiya?" Rukmani Devi ask.

"Nothing choti Amma...only that people of college has finally lost their mind."

Achintya was lying on the khaat, his head in Durga Devi's lap. "Why so? " He heard Rukmani inquiring that.

"Oh..what I will tell you-"

"What you are dying to tell, we know Guddi. " Achintya lazily comments. He as well as everyone, was aware of Guddi's dramatics.

"- you stay shut up." Guddi glares. " The college has shifted the timing of first years, Choti Amma. Now we all have to report at sharp 7:45 am then the chilled 11 am. "

The news catches his intrest. Achintya sit up, "every first year? From every stream?" From his stalking- because he had already run the background check on her.- he was not ashamed to admit that- he got to know that she is doing her graduations in B.sc microbiology as the first year student.

"No, only mine. I am that special." After receiving his infamous glare, Guddi meekly responds "every first year, Bhai. Happy to know. " She cannot make him angry. Being on Achintya's side is benefit for her, as he was not as strict as Mithilesh neither was as controlling as Vijay.