Chapter Nine: The Diva She-Wolf and the Omegas Meet at Last

At the Gold Fin coven, late morning...

"Wow," Lachlan breathed as he stepped out of the bathroom, naked save for the towel that was wrapped around his slender waist. "This morning was so...euphoric. I feel right, you know. I feel like I'm in touch with this new submissive side of me."

"I bet," Marithe replied, also fresh from the showers (he, Lachlan, and the twins enjoyed a steamy session in the spacious shower stall). "I'm still taking in the fact that I'm now an Omega and all. I was so used to being so dominant and assertive when I was Matt. But this...I don't think that I'll be used to my new life."

"But you will," Chance reminded him pointedly as he came behind Marithe before the two faced each other. "Like Chace and I told you and Lachlan, your old lives are no longer relevant anymore. You almost had it all alongside Thierry and you both blew it. Arianna warned you not to break the bond that you shared with him, but you thought about yourself first. I get that you had to save your parents' lives, but there were more ways to do that other than break his heart. And now, here you are paying for your sins."

"Exactly," Chance commented as he went to the bedroom closet to find some clothes. "Lachlan, you didn't originally agree to Marithe's plans, right?"

The Omega merman nodded. "I told him that this was going to come back to bite us if we went through with this," he replied, his face heating up in shame. "My old wolf even said that we could've done more. But I got pressured and then-"

"No need to think about the past, Lachlan. You show remorse and want to make changes for the future, so there's a small chance for you to have it easy for tomorrow," Chance said gently before turning his attention back to Marithe. "On the other hand, Marithe, you seem to be on the defensive side of things, you still believing that it was for the greater good. But as they say, the greater the good the harder the blow. You need to humble down while you can, and that can start by letting yourself fall submissive to the magic bonds from Arianna and accepting your new role as an Omega."

Marithe sighed heavily. "Chance, I can try, but I'll always remember being a former Alpha," he replied. "As for the past, I did what I had to do."

Chance shook his head sadly. "You just don't get it," he muttered. "But you will, Marithe Deinos. You will even if my brother and I have to show you alongside Druscilla, Her siblings, Thierry, the witch covens, and the town that you can't fight fate."

Chace nodded, turning to Lachlan. "Do you agree with him?" he asked.

"No, Alpha. I want to accept. I want to do better. I need to do better."

"Then there's still hope for you," he replied. "Now, we have a long day for us all as we have to get you all fitted with new clothes and have you settled properly before tomorrow. That's when we'll introduce you to the pack formally and your Road to Redemption begins."

"All of the townsfolk will also be there alongside the gods, the witch covens- the Red Rose and the Black Lily- and even Thierry and Lyle themselves as they are now in town for a while," Chance continued. "So prepare yourselves, boys. We have a lot to do to get you all set for what's ahead."

And as they all got dressed before making their way to downtown, there was a certain air of thrill that would morph into anxiety as the town was getting ready for what will be a memorable period for Marithe and Lachlan.

***********************

Two hours of clothes shopping and running errands later, Marithe and Lachlan were now back in the main pack house as they finished putting their new clothes and toiletries (all Omega-friendly) while Chance and Chace were handling some pack-related affairs. No sooner than they headed downstairs to find some lunch when the doorbell rang. "Who can that be?" Lachlan asked as he and MArithe headed to the front door. "Who's there?"