Prologue (Act One Overture): Second Chances Never Come Easy

Dearest readers.

They say that second chances in life never come easy, especially when it comes to the game of love.

If that is truly the case, then you should already have known of the fateful story of a young man scorned by family who came to Sammons Falls Academy, meets the future Alpha werewolf, falls in love, meets his other soulmate (the son of the queen of the underworld), and would eventually know of his true heritage as the son of the Moon Goddess. You should already be familiar with the two Alphas suddenly rejecting him for his two sisters and female cousin to protect the future Alpha's grandparents before the Alphas are disgraced and shunned for their crimes.

That young man...was Thierry Lemieux, the patron saint of the loners and Omegas and a moon wolf.

And the two disgraced Alphas...are Matthieux Rosseaux-Yanez and Luciane Moranox.

But while Thierry was given a second chance to find happiness with a new mate, Luciane and Matt's lives were turned upside down after murdering their chosen female mates and were sentenced to life in prison. And no one would let them forget their foolish decisions to break Thierry's heart while bragging about his accomplishments as a novelist and his best-selling memoir alongside his achievements as a global diplomat for the supernatural and human worlds. 

Indeed, Matt and Luciane were not living their charmed lives in prison and they believed that things were not going to be better anytime soon.

Unless, fate in the form of the Moon Goddess, Ariana and her witch coven, Thierry's heaven-sent relatives (the gods and goddesses of the supernatural beings), and even Thierry himself (alongside his new beau) decide to grant both disgraced Alphas a second chance of redemption. Of course, this would mean being demoted and changing their identities...in more ways than one.

So gentle reader, I do hope you are ready for what's to come because the road to redemption is not going to be an easy ride for these young men. But at the end, everyone will get a happy ending.

Are you seated comfortably with the proper snacks and beverages needed? Have you muted any distracting apps on your phone or e-readers? And are you in the privacy in your own home?

Then I officially welcome you to "Submissive Omegas Never Lie." Turn the page as the first chapter is officially ready for your arrival.

Yours truly,
Sir Jay D. Evers.

And so it begins, my fine friends! You are in for one hell of a ride as this story rolls on! The first chapter is coming up next as the fifth anniversary of Matt and Luciane rejecting Thierry is on the disgraced Alpha's minds with them in solitary confinement as part of their lifelong prison sentence.

Dedication: DachetGrival and  TeodoratheScholar. Song: "Suite II Overture" by Janelle Monae.

Vote.
Comment.
Share.
Follow.
Add.
FAN!