Chace and Chance Nguyen's Opening Statements (In their Own Words)

Chance Nguyen

The moment my brother and I first laid eyes on Marithe Deinos and Lachlan St. Martin (formerly known as Matt Rosseaux-Yanez and Luciane Moranox respectively) and saw their naked frames was when we knew that Druscilla the Moon Goddess made the right choice of making sure that Chace and I trained these boys into being our perfect mates as well as make sure that they stuck to the script that the Moon Goddess has laid out for their new lives. With the help of our merman coven, Ariana Vivacious and her coven alongside Anita's witch coven, and even some of our human friends; we were not going to make the road to redemption very easy for either of them. And if all else fails, there's always a rough hand and some floggers to keep these Omega pool boys in line.

**************************

Chace Nguyen

Lachlan St. Martin and Marithe Deinos, formerly known as Rosseaux-Yanez and Moranox. Such a pity that they chose to break the heart of Druscilla's only surviving moon wolf to protect their reputations and settling for the late Gruesome Threesome. No matter. Since they've gone from Alpha wolves to Omega mermen, my brother and I will definitely pitch in with Druscilla and the other supernatural gods and goddesses to make sure that they know their new roles as Omegas and being mated. If they play by the rules and do right with the other Omegas, Chance and I will reward them with plenty of pleasure. But if rowdiness and insolence is their game...well, let's just hope that they can learn the art of submission perfectly because insubordination is not in my cards. But my brother won't be cruel to them at all. We're going to make sure that they will have a happy ending with my brother and I. Besides, a foursome is always the game to play in the land of dominance and submission by the seaside! This is going to be fun!

Vote.
Comment.
Share.
Follow.
Add.
FAN!