Civil war pt 2

Audrey's pov;

the fighting has been going for a long time now, everyone has cuts, bruises and blood on them. the guy with cat ears has come running at me a lot of the time, i don't know what his deal is but he needs to chill out.

"je ne suis pas désolé pour ça" i whispered to myself before kicking the guy really making him go flying at the kid who calls himself spider-man.

i run off and hide out for a bit, i see Natasha standing on top of some van looking at us all fighting. i fly over and land at the end of the van, i look at Natasha saw tears in her eye's.

i look around and see the once happy family is now broken and fighting each other, over something so small and yet here we are.

"i know your mad at me but i had a good rescon" Natasha says to me, i let out a sigh and listen though coms.

"we are close but we need help" Sam says, i turn my side off and look at her, "if you really want to help then end this and let Steve and Bucky go" i say to her.

"you know i can't" she says to me trying to get close to me, "well then looks like you will never change" i say and fly off to where they are.

i turn it back on only to hear something from Tony, "multiple contusions  detected, yeah i detected that too" Tony says as the little voice says as well. i shake my head with a smile on my face.

i fly over to where the bird is and see Steve is running over there and the guy with the cat ears, Wanda and Clint, Tony and Jame. Bucky and Sam run over there as well, wow everyone is here.

i land on the ground and run over to some of the cars and vans that are around us, i use my magic and throw six of them at James and Tony, "how does she have powers!?" James yells out.

i make vines come out of the ground and wrap them around this so called spider-man, "ahh Mr Stark your seeing this too right?" he asks out, "yeah kid i do see this" Tony says to him.

we come to a stand off, Steve starts to run at them as we follow him. once we get closer we run at them just like how they are doing the same thing. we are all fighting each other, if i am grateful of one thing, that would have be how Loki showed me how to fight like him and use his magic like how i can.

i use my magic at Vision, making it hard for him do anything. i use some of my magic at spider-man and make him think that there were six of them when there is only one.

"fight fair!" James yells out to me, i look over at him and make his suit come apart. the vines wrap themself around him and start to rip off his suit.

i smile though out the whole thing, i would feel something dark coming out of me. but the funny thing is, it didn't scare me anymore.

Natasha and Clint were fighting but you could tell they were holding back their punches, Tony and Steve weren't holding back at all...well maybe Steve was.

the rest of them were fighting with everything they had, me? i was only using so little of what i can do really. i wanted to make it look like i was weak when i'm really not.

Wanda used her magic on Natasha making her go flying into a track, "you were pulling your punches" she says and walks off, off to fight someone else.

spider-man was fighting Steve, i fly over and hiss at him for trying to take on Steve. "what the hell is that!" he yells out moving away from me, i make a fire around that is green.

"oh no that's not good" he says trying to move away from me but can't do so, i get on my hands and feet and crawl over to him. "AUDREY NO!" i hear Steve yell out to me.

i make the fire go away as i get up, i walk away from them and go and find Bucky. once i have found him and go and help him, Scott goes really making me move back a bit, what the fuck?

Steve and Bucky make a run for it, i watch to see what everyone else is doing until Vision comes out of no where and shots at me with that dumb ass gem. i run around the place for flying off and diving at some people, he was close to hitting Wanda making her throw two big ass vans at him.

Steve and Bucky go flying away in a jet, yes they did! fuck yeah!, i see Sam flying off after them along with Tony oh this is not good. James follows behind, i take off flying fast at Tony.

spider-man gets his web on me and pulls really hard back, i fall into the ground hard but i ended up getting up and flying off again.

he comes again making me go at him, i fight him and show him why you don't mess with me. Vision comes out of no where and takes hold on my wings, i go to throw him off when something felt off.

i felt light, really light. i fall to the ground and try to get up only to fall back down again, what is going on? i go to look when Natasha takes my face in her hands, "Vision what the hell were you thinking!?" she yelled at him.

"keep looking at me, don't look back okay?" she says with tears running down her face, what is going on. i go to look again she makes me look at her again, i shake my head as if to tell her i need to know.

then it started to happen, my back was burning really bad. tears started to come up, the burning was getting really bad, it felt like i was back in the lab again from HYDRA. i tried to take deep breaths but that was making it worse.

i let out a scream, a scream so bad that everyone around looked panicked, "hey hey breathe, breathe! what the fuck did you do!?" Natasha yells out to Vision, "you were so worried that what people thought about me being a monster when you do this yo her! she was trying to amke sure no one else got hurt then you go and do this!" Wanda yells at him and throws him away from us.

"Wanda what is going on? why do i hear screaming for?" Steve asks out, i take out the thing that has been sitting my ear the whole time the one thing that hurt my ear for some time. "Steve it's not good, it's Audrey. Vis-Vision had cut off her wings and burnt them to ash" Wanda says to him.

i go to touch where my wings were only to find them gone, i cry even harder from it. the one thing loved more anything, and they were gone. "well i mean she went to go after you guys to make sure everything was okay when Vision grabbed her wings and cut them off clean, they are smoking and i'm guessing it's really hurting, but Steve this is really bad." she says to him.

"Steve taking her wings away is like... gosh like your innocence being taken away from you, like you have been raped that's what it means to her!" Wanda yelled out with panic in her voice.

"no one touch her" Natasha yells out to everyone, i curl up in a ball with my back showing. i cried so badly that the only thing i could see was red, but i couldn't do anything about it. i stayed there for what felt like years was only was for five minutes.

"Tony please help her" Natasha asks him, he looks down and see me curled into a ball. "what happened to her wings?" he asks out and look around and see Vision not looking at us, "what did you do?" Tony asks him.

"i cut off her wings and turned them into ash" he says, "she will live i know she will" he adds in. "vision that is so wrong, that is like rapping her!? what the hell were you thinking!" Wanda yells out.

"Nat move i'll use the cooling spray on her and see what happens, if nothing is working then i don't know what to do" Tony says to her and sprays something on me, it cooled down a bit but not much.

"i guess we will wait and see what happens to her" he says to us.