Well Shit

Audrey's pov:

My time in Asgard had been amazing but it is now time to go home, i can't wait to go home and see everyone. I have learnt so much about my people, i wish i would see them and help them out but i can't.

I mean i am the last of my kind, and i can't stay here sobbing over my people. Odin has told me about my kind and how much Asgard loved them, i knew that was bullshit. i could see in his eye's and even after i was kind to him, he throw me in the cells with Loki where we both wanted nothing more than him dying at our feet.

i don't know how long i have been here in Asgard but it feels like forever, i just can't wait for going back home and seeing her. she has been on my mind for the longest time, i knew i wanted her the minutes  i saw her.

Thor had gotten Loki and i out of the cells, and off i go back to earth while Loki helped Thor out. i knew something was off with Loki but i didn't question about him, it has been two years since i've been them all but now it's time.

i get back to the tower where everyone else was and run in, i talked a lot in Asgard but here i will not let one word out. well that's a lie i would when it comes to her and only her, i let a squeak and wait to hear anything back. but all i got was nothing.

i hop around the place and try to find anyone, after what feels like six hours i get up on my feet and walk around the place like how Loki showed me. Loki had showed me how to use my powers like my magic, he has helped me so much that i helped him play pranks on some people.

i walk around until i see Steve, i let out a squeak making him stop what he is doing and turn around and see me. "ah Audrey you here back how are you?" Steve asks me making me walk over to him, i pull him into a hug. he stands still a bit before pulling me into a tight hug.

"did you have fun?" Steve asked me, i nod my head and show him what i can do. Steve stands there in shock at what i can do now, "wow who showed you?" Steve asks me and wait. i show him Loki and how he showed me how to do magic.

"ah Loki showed you how to use your magic i see" Steve says to me, i nod my head and look around the room and see no one else is here. "they have all gone out i'm not sure when they will be back" Steve says to me and walks off.

i let out a sigh and try to find something to do, i walk around the place and see if anything is new. yeah no nothing has changed, i walk to my room when i hear noise coming from Natasha's room. i walk closer to it and listen, "oh fuck" she moans out.

whoa umm okay, i go to walk off when i hear. "oh Bruce" she moans out loud, i'm sorry what? who? i use my magic and throw the door open. and there was Natasha and Bruce in her bed, i looked at her right in the eye's and walked away, "shit" Natasha says before trying to get up.

nope. i'm not going to stop for her now, i walk to the meeting room and see Tony, Clint, Steve and Thor sitting in the room. "oh look who it is little demon" Tony says making me roll my eye's at him, i use my magic and make Tony walk over to me.

"Ah Tony why are you walking over to Audrey? you would always run from her" Clint asks him, "i don't know why i walked over here or why i have the feeling to hug her" Tony says making me look at him with a weird look. "yeah you and me both" Tony says to me before pulling me into a hug, i freeze up but gave in and hugged him back.

"WHY ARE YOU HUGGING HER FOR? SHE CAN HURT YOU TONY!?" Bruce yelled out, i swing my hand to the side making him move back and slamming the door shut and locking it. Natasha gets to the door and sees me hugging Tony with the door locked, she tries again only to see that i will not let her in.

i let go of Tony and go sit between Steve and Thor, the door opens letting them in. they both sit down with their heads down, Ross come into the room and starts to talk about god knows what. i see Thor's hand move with anger, i look up and see Ross looking right at me.

i look over at the screen and see it's the day Loki died, Thor was flying around the fly while i was killing the weird looking things. "Audrey helped me and saved so many of my people" Thor hisses out and stands up fast, Steve got up as well as Tony and hold him back well as much as they can.

I sit there watching what is going on, damn if only I had popcorn now. I watch them fight and yell at each other, I roll my eyes and get up I walk over to them and pull Thor back making him look at me.

I nod my head at him looking over Ross, "see why would she hurt anyone. She just stopped Thor from throwing his hammer at you" Tony says to Ross making me look right at him.

"It is true Audrey would have hurt you but she didn't, be happy she's in a good mood and not in a sour one" Thor says to Ross making his chest puff out a bit.

I roll my eyes at Thor before taking a seat, Clint walks over to me and whispers in my ear. "I'm guessing you saw and heard with Bruce and Natasha?" He asks me, I look at him and nod my head at him, he nods his head as well and walks back to his seat.

God could this meeting end me now or something, like why do I have to be here? They won't need me in anything so why I am here with them all?.

"Look anyway we have a mission for all of you including Audrey" Ross says making me snap my head to him.

I'm sorry did he just my name? And I'm in a mission with them? Shit. Okay well where are we going and who need we need to kill?.

"Right so this everything that you all need to know, read though it and workout who is doing what" Ross says to us before leaving the room.

well shit