Well this is bad

Natasha's pov:

"i'm telling you, if any of us died it would be Tony for his reckless shit, Steve because he weak on his legs when he fights, Natasha because there are times where you zone out and it takes some times to get you back" Clint says to us as we are all drinking on the couch talking and laughing at random shit.

"Wanda who do you think will die?" Tony asks her, "wait what? why is this even something to ask?" she asks us. "just answer we want to know what you think" Tony says taking a sip of his drink, "well okay than..um i think Tony, the same reason as Clint, Maybe Vision because the stone in his head, ahh and maybe bruce" she says looking down.

"wait why Bruce?" Steve asks her, "well who knows maybe one day someone ends up killing him when you know his the other guy" Wanda says.

"i mean i can see why but at the same time we all know that can't happen" I say, i look around at the hallway and see if Audrey has came out to see us but nope she hasn't yet. "hey maybe you should go and check on her, she hasn't came out all day" Steve whispers in my ear, i look at him and nod my head.

i get up and walk down the hallway to her room, i knock on her door and nothing, i knock again and still no answer. i open her door and look in to her still sleeping, i giggle a bit and walk into her room.

i sit down next to her and play with her hair, i wrap it around my finger and let it go. "you know when your not hissing at everyone or even trying to sleep with them you can be cute" i whisper to her.

i get up to leave when i notice blood on the bed, huh. i walk over and pull up some of the blankets back and see her legs are coved in blood, well this is not good, "hey wake up" i say shaking her, she jumps up and swipes at me.

i let out a yell as she cuts me, Steve was the first one to run into the run. "Audrey no!" Steve yells at her, she starts to hiss at us making Steve pick me up and move me out of the room. "what the hell what happened!?" Tony yelled out to me, "my fault on this one, i sacred her by shaking her awake" i say to him.

he looks at how bad the cut is and shakes his head, "well i'm glade that she didn't take your head off" he says ripping off his top and wrapping it around my arm, "we will get you stitched up and make sure it stops bleeding and all" Bruce says walking next to me, i look back and see Audrey still hissing at everyone.

"damn how hard did you shake her? she has never been like this before" Tony asks me, "not that hard but it must have if she is acting like this" i say holding my arm tight. "okay well it looks okay for now just don't do anything that might get the stiches to come out" Bruce says to me. "thanks" i say to him.

i walk back to my room and go to put my gun down when i felt something was off, i look around the room and i don't see anything but i know something is off, i slowly back out of my room and look to the right to see Clint standing there with his bow in hand, i guess we both got the same feeling.

we go in together and look around the room and still nothing, huh that is weird. i put my gun down but as i do i see something red on my bed, i walk over to it and pick it up and see a photo of my sister and i.

"Yelena?" Clint asks me, "yeah but how did she get in without any of us seeing her?" i ask looking around my room, "i mean the air vents are big and there not cameras in there and no one would know if you got in or not" he says to me looking at the one in my room.

Clint's phone rings making me look at him, he picks it up and holds next to his ear. "mhm" was the only thing Clint would say back to whoever called him. "well it looks like we have a mission" Clint says to me and turns around and see Audrey standing behind him, he jumps a bit before being thrown to the wall, i watch what happen and look back at her and see she is walking to me.

"no" i say to her but that does nothing to her, she grabs me and run at the window and breaks it making us fall down, her wings open up and starts taking us away from the tower. well this not good, "oi we need to go back!" i yell at her, she rolls her eye's and continues to fly off.

god this is so bad, god what will happen to me now? will she eat me? or will she hurt me? god i need to stop overthinking shit, i mean who can blame me? if anyone was in my shoes right now they would be overthinking shit as well.

what feels like hours that might as well be fifty minutes, once we got to where she wanted to me, it got cold fast, i know my suit wouldn't hold much heat like i would have liked. but then again i'm happy it holds some, i look around and try to see where we are but all i could see is fog.

after some time i'm guessing we are close to where she wanted to take me, the fog cleared up and all i saw on top of a big dead tree was a nest, well this is bad.