Wait what?

Natasha's pov:

i sat down on the bed and thought about everything, the door open fast and slams shut. i jump from the sound and look up to see it is Audrey who has a pissed off face, "look before you say anything" i start to say.

"no from on you will listen to me until i'm done fucking talking, got it? yes good. so your happy to sell me off like how HYDRA was planing on doing it? i came here to live a better fucking life and now i get the oh yeah it is cool if SHEILD takes her and do god knows what to her, you know it's okay she might hiss at you and eat you but it's okay once you sleep with her, she will be this little girl who will do whatever you tell her. right? god Nat it is so fucking hard to look you in the face knowing that your fine with them taking me away again, your so fucking fine with the idea that they will tests on Wanda and myself your just like yeah that's cool. do your dumb ass tests on my wife you know not like i give a shit about it or anything" Audrey hissed out to me.

"you know what, do you not understand how much i love you! Ghost Nat i'm so fucking in love with you. why do you think i married you? for shits and giggles? no i fell in love with you from the minute i saw you and i knew i had to have you or i will go out of my mine, but now after this i don't know where i stand, but i know it's not by your side when this shit goes down." she says with tears in her eye's, i knew this was hard for her as we are all one big happy family.

"i think we should break this off, i think it is best that we don't see each other. i know what side your on and you know what side i'm on and if it means we never see each other again then so be it, but i'm not watching my family fall apart because some mistakes that has happened over the years, the years that you guys didn't want me on. so this is good bye Natalia Alianovna Romanova" Audrey says to me and walks out of the bedroom. wait what?.

i run after her only to fine that she has gone along with everyone else, i'm not meant to show emotions not even once but ever seince i've been with her i've been showing them a lot. "fuck!" i yell out and go back to our room, i slam the door shut and start throwing everything around the room. the pain and anger was too much, i felt like someone had just ripped out my heart and ripped it up like it was nothing.

i punch the wall making a whole in it, i gasp as i try to air back in my lungs but that won't work. i lean on the wall and slowly slide down it, i curl up in a ball and just cried there. why did this have to happen, why does this family have to break apart. why god why? i cried what felt like twenty years of my life come out.

i look in front of me and see my hidden cubbed under the bed, i crawl over and open to find two bottles of vodka. i take them back to the wall where i was sitting at and creak one open, i start to drink to see if it will take away the pain i am feeling but nothing.

the door opened next to me but i don't look over at it, i take another sip of my drink and stare at the picture of us smiling in bed the night we stayed at Bora Bora. "mind if i join you?" i hear someone ask me, i look to the left and see Tony. "sure not like i'm great company right now" i say to him taking another sip of my drink.

"that's fine, but i will have to talk about the wall i mean i know it's a bit boring and all but the whole in the wall? come on girl i don't need to wast more money" Tony sasses at me, "well let's not get started in the bathroom then" i say with a smirk on my face, "what have you done to her? what did you do to my baby?" Tony asks me as he gets up and runs to the bathroom, "three...two...one" i say quietly to myself and point to where the bathroom is and hear Tony yell out "MY BATHROOM!!! WHAT KIND OF MONSTERS ARE YOU!?" Tony yells out, "there it is" i say taking another sip of my drink.

"it's okay just breathe, it's not her fault that she lives with horn bird." Tony says to himself as he breathes loud to himself, "you know it's your fault that you watched porn on the big Tv out in the lounge room. if she didn't see it she wouldn't have been this way but you happen to watched i and she saw and learned a lot from it, six hours of it" i say making him run over to me.

"i did not" he says to me walking over to me, "what makes you think i did that?" he asks me. "because when she came she had grab my hand and dragged me out to the lounge room and tried to get me to watch it with her" i say with a smile on my face.

"well maybe... maybe she should have kept her nose out of it" he says making me laugh at it, "no she tried but when the moaning was happening she wanted to know what that noise was and saw that on the Tv" i say to him laughing at the end of it because it was...well let's just i had to talk about the bees and birds.

"oh my god" he says hiding his face in his hands making me laugh even more, the door opened and Vision had came in making Tony and i look at each other, we both burst out laughing making Vision leave the room with a weird look on his face.

"how does he have sex? like he doesn't have anything and how does Wanda get anything?" i ask laughing still, Tony let out a loud laugh making us laugh even more then before. "how does he have sex?!" Tony yells out making it hard for us to breathe, i had to hold my stomach as i laughed because of how much it hurt.

" i really need to know this now like how does that work?" Tony asks as he wipes his tears away, "when you find out tell me" i say to him doing the same thing, we both look at each other only to laugh again.