wait the nest is still here?

Natasha's pov:

this nest is really big, like really big. you could see it from afar, i knew i was fucked the moment i saw the nest. i really hope she doesn't end up killing me, i mean i can see why because of my pass and all but god i don't think i'm ready yet.

she flew closer to the nest and dropped me down, i landed on my feet and rolled so it wouldn't hurt so much, i look up and watch her fly down. i pull out my gun and point it at her, "wait! don't shoot!" some guy yelled out to me.

i turn my head to the right and saw the doctor and the HYDRA agent, wait what is going on? "wow for the second there i thought she was going to kill us" the guy said blowing out some air, "wait what? who are you and how did you get here?" i asked them, i mean i know who they are i just want them to tell me.

"we are good i can tell you that, i know that you know who we are us miss Romanoff. Audrey has told us about you and what your team have done, thank you for keeping her alive and save" the doctor says to me, "yeah really thank you" the agent says to me as well.

"wait i'm so confused right now, so your telling me that Audrey has somehow kept in contact with you this whole time and not once did she tell us about you guys being alive and well!?" i half yell out to them oh great.

"well yeah how else was she meant to tell someone when she doesn't talk to anyone where she is at?" he asks me, "no wait what? no she does talk but small bits and it's not like we want her to talk all the time but it would be nice to chat with her" i say putting my hands in my hair.

"i know this must be overwhelming but she knew if it got out that she can talk it could kill her, or worst someone abuse that power of her talking and her powers and end up killing everyone and people calling her the monster when she is the puppet" the doctor says to me.

i look at Audrey and see her playing tag with the agent as he runs and she flys full speed at him making him scream out, the doctor laughs next to me making me look at the back at them.

"you know she wasn't always this nice, she would hiss at everyone even me. i didn't know what to do so i threw some toys in the room and made some snow to see if something like that would make her happy but nothing, i was so close to giving up when i thought to myself fuck it i'm going in. i had a pillow and blanket and walk in and put it in the centre of the room making her watch me, i was thinking lord don't let me die from this girl who doesn't know better. i went to sleep and prayed in my sleep that i will able to wake up the next day and when it come to the next morning i woke up and looked around room and saw her sleeping next to me while holding my finger. from that day i just knew she wanted someone to here for her but because we were all sacred we never went in there to see her" he says to me.

i looked at him before looking back at Audrey, she would have been sacred not knowing what was going on and why they aren't coming into her room, "she had hissed at us and made this screeching noise that would everyone's ears when she did it" i say to him.

"yeah she did that a lot here, we didn't know why she made those noises but it turns out she was just sacred and seeing new faces made her feel like she was drowning" he says to me, "i thought so, when she did and saw how we acted...well me she stopped and just stared at me. my team thought she was planing on killing me but she didn't, if anything she just watched me and when i sent to leave the room she would screech out for me to stop, my best friend and i went to sleep on the couch and when i woke up she was on him making small squeak out making him laugh" i say to him watching Audrey fly around holding onto the agent.

"yeah she did that here as well, we still don't know what it meant but she did it a lot" he says getting closer to me, he rips out some my hair making me yell out, i turn around and hit him in the face.

Audrey comes out of nowhere and throws the doctor a cross the room, "Audrey no!" i yell out making her stop, she comes over to me and stands up and starts to check me out to see if i'm bleeding anywhere, "i'm fine" i tell her making her stop for a bit.

"are you okay?" the agent asked me, "yeah i am" i say to him, "i've never seen her do that before. like i knew she acted about you but not like that, this is a different kind of love" he says to me rubbing his neck.

"i know she wants to burn this nest down and start a new one, she does that a lot. she will build a nest then when she hates it or something doesn't sit right she will burn it down and i'm sure she has a new one where you guys are" he says to me.

"yeah she does it's in her room" i say to him walking to the doctor who is still on the ground. "i had to see if she was going to do what she did last time she had liked someone and i was right" he groans out making Audrey roll her eye's at him.

"if she wanted us dead she would have killed us right now like the last six guys" the agent says next to me, i look at him and then at Audrey. "oh trust me, i know" i say to him making him look at me.

"she had ate some of the guys who work for shield, her eye's went white and the next thing we knew was that she was eating some of them" i say to him, "yeah that happens we don't know why her eye's go white we are still trying to work that out" he says to me.

"you will be staying the night she will make sure you are fed and somewhere to sleep" the agent said as he let's out a sigh from running around. "wait you said she burns the nest after she has no use for it? does that mean she will burn the one in the New York?" i ask them, "ahh maybe. i mean i think she will because once she finds a new place to live she will burn it down and live in the new one while it happens again" they said to me. shit.