Civil war pt 1

Audrey's pov:

"Clint and is getting Wanda and Sam your friend is coming as well" Steve said to us, Bucky was leaning on some car while Sam and Steve both had their phones out. "Sharon will be coming here soon so we need to get everything right now that we will need then off we go" Steve says to us.

he looks over to me and sees that i keep touching the sore on my arm that i have from Bucky, i knew he didn't mean it to happen and he has said he was sorry. i had this feeling that something bad was going to happen, i couldn't shake it off.

a car sound was coming to us making all of us hide, Bucky run over to me and picked me up and run behind a car and held me close to him. my heart was beating so fast and hard that Bucky could feel it, "it's okay i'm here" he says to me and pets my hair.

"guys it's okay you can come out" Steve yells out to us, Bucky and i get up and look and Sam was close to us gets up as well.

"come on" Bucky says to me and takes me into the car that Steve had taken, we get in the back and Sam gets in the front where Bucky is sitting. "can you move your seat up?" Bucky asks Sam "nope" Sam says to back to him, i let out a growl making Sam move his seat a bit. "thanks doll" Bucky says to me with a smile on his face.

we all watch Steve kiss the girl and talk a it before leaving, Steve has a smile on his face when he looks over at us he sees us looking at him, Sam and Bucky smile and nod him while i make a gross face.

Steve gets back in the car like it was nothing happened, when he sits down and closes the door is when Sam and Bucky start asking questions. "so how long ago was your last kiss again?" Bucky asks Steve, "i'm not going to say because of one person in this car will kill me even though this was before we had met them" Steve says to them.

i let out a squeak while looking at Steve, "no i didn't Audrey and who had said that?" Steve asks me, i squeak again making him pull over. "Audrey who told you that?" Steve asks me, i look down at my hands and pull out the ring that Natasha had given to me the night we got married.

"look it meant nothing okay?" Steve says to me, Bucky and Sam looked confused as hell. "we will talk about it when it's a good time okay?" Steve asks me, i nod my head and look out of the window.

the drive was quiet, but as least it was fast, we to the airport and hop out of the car. the van next to us gets out as well, i hop over to the rail and look out and see even bigger birds!

i hop back to Bucky and take his hand and start to pull him over to see where the big birds are, Bucky looks at Steve then me. "she just wants to show something" Steve tells him. Bucky walks over to where i want him to go and i point to the big birds.

"ahh planes? yeah what about them?" He asks me, so that's what they called? plane...no i like big bird.

Clint comes out, "cap" he says and shakes hand with Steve, wait CLINT!! i start to make a chirrups noises and run at him. "Audrey! hey baby girl" Clint says to me and hugs me.

Wanda gets out and goes over to Steve, "hey Steve" she says to him and hugs him, "hey Wanda it's good to see you" he says to her. "hey Audrey do i get a hug huh?" Wanda asks me, i let go of Clint and run over to her.

"Sam what did you put in my food an drink?" a new voice asks out, i look over at him and curl over to him and sit in front of him. "Audrey don't try to scare him" Steve says to me and pushes me back a bit.

"Captain America!" the guy says, "Mr Lang" Steve says to him. so his name is Lang? right, "wow i'm really here" he says looking around, "hey tic-tac" Sam says to the guy. "Sam" he says they hug.

"right so guys this is Scott, Scott this is Audrey and you know everyone else" Clint says to him and pats his shoulder. "wait is this the girl who ate some guys from Shield?" Scott asks Sam "yes" Clint says to him, "and i wouldn't be rude to her or she might eat you" Clint says joking.

"oh" Scott says moving a bit away rom me, making me roll my eye's at him, "he's joking Audrey wouldn't hurt unless you do something she doesn't like" Wanda says to him and walks over to me.

everyone looks around and trying to work out what was being said, i knew it was german but i couldn't tell what was being said. "they're evacuating the airport" Bucky says to us, whoa he knew what they were saying.

"stark" Steve says, i move closer to him as i do feel more comfortable around him. "suit up" Steve says to us making some of us go and dressed, i look up at him with a sad look on my face. he knew why i was pulling this face.

"it's going to be okay okay?" Steve says to me, i nod my head at him and hold his hand. but again the feeling before was still there i really couldn't shake it off.

"i'll go out first" Steve says and walks out slowly then jogs over to the a bird, the one i saw in the sky when we were hiding.

Tony and James come out and landed in front of Steve, oh this is not good. Bucky came up next to me and moved a bit of hair out of the way, i didn't do anything about as i just thought he needed something to do to help with the nerves.

"it's so weird that you would run into people at the airport right James?" Tony asked "yeah so weird" James said back, i couldn't help but roll my eye's at them.

"when did you learn to braid girls hair?" Wanda asks Bucky, "oh umm i had to do this when it was 1925 when my sister wanted her done so i sat down for an hour and played around with her hair, then when i was um HYDRA i had to tie up my hair a lot of the time so something inside of me helped out when it came to tying up my hair" Bucky says to her.

i let out a small growl when i saw Natasha with them, Bucky moved back a bit only to be stoped by Wanda, "she's mad that Natasha is not on our side, they were married but when all of this started to happen she broke it off" Wanda tells Bucky. "oh" was all he could say.

" i got to go with Sam be safe girls" Bucky says to us and runs off to where Sam and him are meant to go. "you too" Wanda yells out to him. "i like him" she says before looking back at them.

some guy in all red comes and takes Steve's shield from him, now it's on. "thanks, i mean i could have stuck the landing a little better, it's just new suit. it's nothing Mr Stark, it's perfect" he says god can this kid shut up.

Steve stand a lone while Clint, Wanda and i hide out. Steve puts his arms up and Clint shot an arrow at him, Scott jumps up from being small and kicks the kid then landing next to Steve.

the guy with the cat hears runs off to find Bucky, Natasha goes to Scott when i come in and kick her away. i let out a loud screeching noise making everyone hold their ears.

"oh boy" Natasha says while looking right at me, "i know your pissed at me but if you could just see from where we are coming from this would have worked out well for us" she say to me but i'm not listing to her.

i jump at her and start to punch her hard, she lands on the floor then looks up at me. "Audrey please" she says making it sound like she was going to cry but i could tell she wasn't going to, i hissed at her again go for her legs with my wings.

Steve was fight the guy with cat ears, Sam and Bucky were running some where. Wanda and Clint are on their way here to help us, Scott comes and helps by taking over with Natasha while i run off.

i see Vision talking to Wanda but when she tilted her head to the left i knew she was pissed and not to mess with her. so i left because nope not today.