she has changed right?

Natasha's pov:

"do you know how long she has been like this?" Wanda asks someone, "no idea...but all i know is that the whole building has been feeling weird and not in a good way" Clint says to her.

"just give her time she will come out when she wants to" i say to them looking at Audrey, i knew something had made her upset, but what? i have an idea.

i leave her room and walk over to Thor, "hey did you say something to Audrey?" i ask him, "yes i told her my brother is no longer with us" Thor says to me.

"okay well our girl is upset, could you i don't know talk to her" i say to him, he nods his head and gets up and starts walking to her room.

"lady Audrey it is me, Thor, umm i'm coming in" he says before opening the door and goes in. "if we hear screaming it is Thor and not Audrey" Clint says making me smirk.

"she's not happy, she feel hurt and angry that she wasn't there to help out" Wanda says to us. "yeah well she won't let us come close, Thor is lucky that he even gotten in to her room without being hissed at" Steve says behind us.

we all turn our heads to Steve, "wait she loves you...as if she hissed at you for caring about her?" Wanda says, "maybe we should just leave her along and see what happens" i say pushing myself off the wall.

"as much as i like that idea, she hasn't eaten anything in the last 24 hours. i would leave her alone but after finding out more about from Thor i don't think it is a good idea to do so" Steve says to us making all of us look at each other.

"wait we just sent Thor in...and she hasn't eaten in 24 hours meaning she will be really hungry...does that mean we just sent Thor in as an all you can eat buffet?" Wanda asks us, well it was nice knowing you Thor.

"well shi-"

"langage"

"look someone get fruit and cut them up and something to drink i'll go in and hand it to her, i know she won't bite me or hurt me" i say to them. " Nat as much as i like that idea i don't think it is a good one, i mean she has hissed at you so much and has even left marks on your body when you desieded to talk to her, by trapping her in your room with you" Clint says to me.

"look she won't do that, i know she won't" i say to him. he nods his head and goes off to get food, Steve and Wanda stay next to me and see if Thor comes out with cuts or not.

Thor comes out with a red hand mark on his face, Clint comes back and sees Thor's face. everyone looks at me with wide eye's, "still want to go in there?" Clint asks me, "yes" i say and take the bowl of fruit with me.

i open the door and go in, vines all over the place with a nest in the corner of the room. her bed is ripped up and broken bed parts around the room, i see her sitting on the ripped up mattress.

"hey you need to eat and i know that you must be hungry" i say to her and place the food down in front of her, she looks at it before turning around and looks outside at the stars.

"i know you miss him, but what has happened as happened and there is nothing you can do about it. he wouldn't want you sitting here being a cry baby about it" i say to her as i sit down on the chair that is not broken.

i look around her room and see a small cd player, i get up and walk over to it and press play. a song that i have never heard before comes on and plays, i listen it only to hear a small voice sing long to it.

Je suis allé à Paris (Texas)

Avec une valise à la main

Je devais partir

Savaient qu'ils ne comprendraient pas

Quand tu sais, tu sais

Il est temps, il est temps de partir

Quand tu sais, tu sais

Alors plus tu en sais

Il est temps de partir

J'ai fait un voyage en Espagne

Juste un carnet dans ma main

Puis je suis allé voir des amis à moi

À Florence, Alabama

Quand tu sais, tu sais

Il est temps, il est temps de partir

Quand tu sais, tu sais

Qu'il est temps de partir

Comme la brise d'été

Quand l'étoile de tout le monde brille

Plus brillant que toi

Il est temps de partir

Et tu es le seul qui reste

Danser pendant qu'ils sont sur le sol

Il est temps d'y aller

je suis rentré chez moi

Ça semblait tout pareil (Venise, Californie)

Sauf que tu n'es pas à la maison

Bonjour, j'appelle pour savoir pourquoi, mais

Quand tu es à la maison, tu es à la maison (Venise, Californie)

Quand tu es à la maison, quand tu es seul

Quand tu as raison, tu as raison

Même quand tu as tort

i didn't know what was being said but i knew Audrey was the singing it in french, i listen to her sing the song. she made it sound like it was magical, it felt like i was in some of kind of fantasy or something.

i walked over to her and sat down next to her, i moved a bit of her hair to see her face. red puffy eye's told me everything that i needed to know, he was her best friend and he has a special place in her heart.

i knew this hurt more than anything, she really loved him, and i'm guessing he loved her as well. she was there with him for a long time and he helped her with some of her powers like he had promised.

"make sure you eat, if you need anything we are all here for you" i say to her and kiss the top of her head before getting up and leaving her room.

"so how did it go?" Steve and Clint looked at me, "well she is sad her room is bad as her with how she feels, but umm i think it take time for her to get over it" i say to them.

"who was singing?" Wanda asks me, "that was her" i say to her. "it was soft but we heard it" Clint adds in, "well at least she has food" i say to them looking at my hands.