No bad girl

Natasha's pov:

I walk to the kitchen to see Steve hold broom at Audrey while backed up in the corner, "No! bad girl back!" Steve half yelled to her. i smirk to myself and look over to the lounge room and see everyone has put up pillows and anything else to keep her away.

"what is going on?" i ask out making everyone look at me but Audrey, "yeah we will tell you, the horn bird over there has been a little more touchy than what she is normally like" Tony yells out.

"like no joke Tash, she has been trying to get poor Steve over there to play with her, if you know what I mean" Clint says as he gets me and walks over me over to everyone is, "now this is has to be some kind of joke" i say letting out a light chuckle.

"Natasha i wish that was the case but as you can see she has been on me from the minute she woke up" Steve says still pushing her back with the broom, "how did you end up there anyway?" i ask him.

"well when everyone woke up and left, i was left alone with her so i got up and left her room. only when i was having a shower in my room i could hear purring, i look around the bathroom and i still couldn't find what was making that noise until i look up and saw her sitting on top of the door watching me" Steve says to me.

"i heard someone yell out so i ran only to find Steve in a towel with this horn bird by him, she was trying to pull at his towel. i went to leave when big bird over here ran in and grab her away from Steve and handed her over to Wanda to hold on to only horn bird tried to undress her as well" Tony says with a fear look in his eye's.

"well i'm glade she didn't try anything on me" Bruce says, "yeah be glade she hasn't" Steve says to them from the far. i roll my eye's and walk pass everyone and go over to Steve, "oi!" i yell out making her flinch and back up from Steve and look up at and smile at me. "bad girl! держись от него подальше, он не хочет играть" i hissed at her making her move away from him.

"there Steve now you can move" i say to tap her head and point to her room, "now!" i say in a stern voice. "remind me not to mess with Natasha" Wanda says with her hands out in front of her, "done" FRIDAY says making everyone look up "oh now you want to say something" Tony says rolling his eye's.

i walk with Audrey to her room and make sure she doesn't try to run back to Steve, i open the door and in she goes. "now be good and stay in here please" i say to her and close the door, i let out a sigh and go to everyone "she's in her room now" i say and go and sit down on the couch.

"well i'm glad she will listen to you, i mean we all tried but nothing worked" Tony says with a cup of whisky. I roll my eye's and walk over to Steve and see if he is okay.

He gives me a nod and I nod back to him, I go back to her room and open the door to see her groaning on the floor. "Okay what is is now?" I ask her making her groan louder.

I go over to her and take her hand in mine, "let me guess this heat is getting worse and you want to do something about it but can't because of the fact you will die from it, which I don't see how that can happen but it can" I say to myself and her.

"You know what, just hump something or even try doing it yourself or even have a really cold shower" I say to her. "Help?" She asks me in a very quiet voice, I let out a sigh and shake my head.

"I can't I have work soon, plus I'm sure if you do what I had suggested it will help" I say to her, I get to her door when I heard her moan my name.

"Please" she whispered out to me, "no I can't help you, I have to go" I say to her and leave the room. Maybe Wanda will help her.

"Wanda if you want to do something useful then go help Audrey" I say to her, "WHAT!? Help the girl who tried to undress me? Ah no thanks" she says to me.

"Well someone help her out, I can't because I have work soon so someone help the girl out" I say rubbing my temple.

"Fine! But I better get payed for it" Wanda says walking off mumbling to herself about what she has to do and how embarrassing it will be.

"i'm sorry but did Wanda just agree to do that?" Tony asks out looking at everyone making sure he wasn't the only one who heard that.

"yes she did and i will pay a lot for it, i know she will be fine. plus it's not like she has hurt anyone here" i say walking off, Tony catches up to me and stops in front of me, "i look i get that you trust her but how can we trust her? she's a demon and your okay with that?" Tony half yelled/ whispered to me.

"i don't care what she is! plus she hasn't hurt me or you or really anyone, you all trust me even though i have killed more than i can count! what makes me so different than her?" i hissed at Tony.

"Tony she has been nothing but kind and kind of horny to all of us, she hasn't done anything that would make us not trust her, i know you are sacred but trust me when i say this okay? she would never hurt anyone who doesn't deserve it." i say to him.

"fine! but if the little demon hurts you or anyone else on this team, i will put her out on the streets for HYDRA to pick up" he says rolling his eye's and walking off. we hear a scream then nothing after, Tony and i look at each other and run to the room where it came from, everyine else is there as well.

"okay now i know we all heard that" Clint says walking over to the hallway, "here let me go first" Steve says holding up his shield. i get my gun out and hold it close to my face, Clint has his bow and arrow ready, Tony has one of his iron man hands on just in case, Vision is behind Steve and Thor is spinning his hammer around ready in case Steve misses or even us.

Wanda comes out of Audrey's room with her hair messy and a bit of fear in her eye's, "what on gods name happened to you?!" Tony yelled out, everyone stood down and put away all of our things, "Natasha i don't know how the hell you are alive right now...but never in my life will i do that again, once she stopped she just wanted to keep going" Wanda says looking at the ground in fear as if it was going to swallow her whole.

"If you need me, I'll be in my room thinking about life and how sore my vagina is" Wanda says walking off to her room.

"I'll get a therapist here soon" Tony says walking off, "I don't want to know" Steve says shaking his head.

"Natasha how are you still alive?" Thor asked me, "well when you can keep up it makes it easier for you and her" I say then walk off to go to my mission.